Sign in to follow this  
Nepster

OBT date changed...

I found a good reason why this bad news is good xD

Adults gonna accept and wait, kids gonna rage and quit. Most efficient way to filter the mature community from the baby community!

I smell ILLUMINATI :(

• Like 2

Adults gonna accept and wait, kids gonna rage and quit. Most efficient way to filter the mature community from the baby community!

​then 60% of the players will quit .. how many will be online? 300-400?

​then 60% of the players will quit .. how many will be online? 300-400?

we know you dont like this server.. so if your right... why your even posting ? to safe us from hell.. are you ISIS or smt ?

look .. i was on this forum from over 1 month , waiting this server and waiting .. why i dont like it? i still like it yes .. im angry .. why im angry? 8 hours before the start of the beta they said they had issues with something .. they dont gave us more infos .. why should i be happy if innova is going to open one too .. 

i dont understand the point of some of u guys .. i will not go to innova project but atleast i want to play .. not keep waiting and then play a server with 100 online .. 

you dont make sense.. but w/e maybe my mind isnt twisted enough for that kind of "logic"... and iam happy about it.

probably this happens cause innova eu is gonna start the server before this private so priv servers dont have permition to open cause maybe have problems from law,looks logical and im happy cause as it seems official eu gonna start earlier than we expect,meet all in official guys :)

probably this happens cause innova eu is gonna start the server before this private so priv servers dont have permition to open cause maybe have problems from law,looks logical and im happy cause as it seems official eu gonna start earlier than we expect,meet all in official guys :)

​aslong there is the shop and all bots will work.. no active gm´s.. there is no point to "play"

Baited by these stupid fuckin niggers...this is why i hate private servers....oh well just quit this shit hole of no information 

They never had a server guys..why do you think everyone seen this and was like wtf when was the beta test...i been on this site since it basically opened and there has never been a fuckin screen shot about this server.....you were all fuckin lied 2

It's sad to see so many people visiting the forum. As all of you noticed it was over 1200 a few minutes ago - mostly guests but nonetheless people were actually interested in this server. I have a feeling you knew from the start you weren't capable of lauching the server (OBT) tonight. I really hope you guys haven't stopped with the idea to make a f2p as an alternative for the p2p 4G-server. Most of your community have played L2 and want to play it again. As it was intended to be in the first place (talking prelude 'till C4'ish days).

Please give the community what you promised. As for the advertising policy... It's a shame you also postpone the advertising event, while it's crystal clear it's Cassiopeia who deserves to win the competition.

In a real business environment you would never get away with this way of communication. You could give us more then just a simple post... A profound reason why this happens.

Regards
~Prom

• Like 2

In a real business environment you would never get away with this way of communication. You could give us more then just a simple post... A profound reason why this happens.

​+1

to be honest, i'm more worried about the in-game skills/geodata, rather than the change of OBT date.

before it was: OBT launching on X date, Live version launching Y date. in that case, i could have simply thought about testing the server stabilty.

but now the OBT has been postponed, and there's no info about the Live version.

at this point, if people will have to play an OBT just to find out that the whole client is filled with bugs and broken skills, people will not bother playing at all after the first 20-30 minutes of gameplay.

not to mention the total lack of actual infos as to why there were issues server-side. if they really want people paying for "premium" accaunts, they should at least care a bit more about their playerbase.

• Like 1