Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

To clear the lack of trust

Do you want proffs?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want proffs?

• Yes!
    • No!

I would like to ask the owners of this project to show us some evidence that the server is alive.

Because a lot of players are calling it fake.

Show us that they are wrong so they can shoot the hell up.

Also leave a comment here with the reason.

• Like 1

You stupid fuck, are you kidding me?

and I call bullshit you played anything because i joined these forums 5 days afer you guys

The old forum was erased some months ago... I had to register again.. i had fucking Beta Tester status on the previous forum they had..

Damn this niggers.

Voted NO.

a 12 day delay is not that bad but it could have been handled better not  a couple of hours before start. I actually came back from abroad vacation one day earlier thus "wasting" 99 EU for hotel room bcoz i could not get a refund by leaving early. I also understand ppl who planned their life , vacation etc.

I just hope everything will run smooth from now on and we can get a good product. I also hope that ppl will not leave bcoz of rage emo etc.

and about the staff giving "proofs" and some ppl moaning about it : GROW THE FUCK UP !

it's not like we got something to loose anyway. the other L2C emulation projects apparently are all in russian language and still in development, while this one is international and will have an OBT soon. might as well give it a try and see how it is since it's here.

i can understand that some people are upset due to weekend planning gone wrong and the advertising event being changed, so the L2C Talking Island team could/should have probably organized things in a more professional/efficent way.

there's no excuses for bad management, but that's all there it is. shit happens sometimes.

as said before, i'm actually more worried about geodata and skills, considering our current situation. OBT is up ahead, we'll see.

• Like 1

it's not like we got something to loose anyway. the other L2C emulation projects apparently are all in russian language and still in development, while this one is international and will have an OBT soon. might as well give it a try and see how it is since it's here.

i can understand that some people are upset due to weekend planning gone wrong and the advertising event being changed, so the L2C Talking Island team could/should have probably organized things in a more professional/efficent way.

there's no excuses for bad management, but that's all there it is. shit happens sometimes.

as said before, i'm actually more worried about geodata and skills, considering our current situation. OBT is up ahead, we'll see.

​it just seems like.. they are not that good at it.. i mean how to handle such situations. Lack of communication is a problem.. but well.. they made the post now. Maybe they fix the event stuff too.

About the server... its free... if it works.. all is fine... if not.. we will see...

well, the fact is that if they're actually emulating L2C and have no official files, at this point i'd really like to know what chronicle they're using, because clearly the rates will not be 1/6 like in L2C offi if this project is based on previous chronicles.

to make things clear: L2 Classic is a whole different thing than L2. it's not the same game based on previous chronicles, but it's a totally new game. even the character stats are not the same of the old chronicles, they were setup similar to the GoD patch to improve balance between classes along with skills that have been changed/rebalanced.

the only thing that was taken from previous chronicles are the rates, that were lowered to increase the difficulty of obtaining gear and leveling, nothing else.

well, the fact is that if they're actually emulating L2C and have no official files, at this point i'd really like to know what chronicle they're using, because clearly the rates will not be 1/6 like in L2C offi if this project is based on previous chronicles.

to make things clear: L2 Classic is a whole different thing than L2. it's not the same game based on previous chronicles, but it's a totally new game. even the character stats are not the same of the old chronicles, they were setup similar to the GoD patch to improve balance between classes along with skills that have been changed/rebalanced.

the only thing that was taken from previous chronicles are the rates, that were lowered to increase the difficulty of obtaining gear and leveling, nothing else.

​Everything can be changed/adjusted. Its not that hard. The problem I see here is that they said they have Classic files to gain attention, and now they finally announced they are running on edited PTS files of another chronicle.

You stupid fuck, are you kidding me?

and I call bullshit you played anything because i joined these forums 5 days afer you guys

The old forum was erased some months ago... I had to register again.. i had fucking Beta Tester status on the previous forum they had..

Damn this niggers.

​You played on that beta, tells us ffs what was your experience there then! Why the so called "beta testers" just sit here, tell us what did you test, what did you notice there, did you really test anything or you just logged and got lvl 75?

It was fine i played up to level 25 only because it was Stage 1 OBT. I remember i report some problems with pets don't stay at log out but they fixed it after.

It was fine i played up to level 25 only because it was Stage 1 OBT. I remember i report some problems with pets don't stay at log out but they fixed it after.

:ph34r:there are no pets on l2classic

:ph34r:there are no pets on l2classic

​for some ppl summons are pets.. cats panthers.. and that stuff

I can not understand the reasons that prompt the administration to not be totally honest with members who look after the good of this community, I think that here, you should start asking serious and concise explanations, and that management stop encouraging to doubt, because in my opinion, that defines them as incompetent and lying.

Oh my, I cant even comprehend how retarded some people are here... Fake server, there is no server, cake is a lie and so on. Grow up please.
I dont know what happened, that previous OBT was closed and forums were down for more than a month, I'm not sure what happened to previous OBT files and I'm not even sure why didnt they open OBT yesterday, even if they had problems. Unless those problems were related to server stress or something like that.

But when some people say, that server is fake and they dont have any files just makes me want to shoot people in the face. Why, ffs, WHY would they make a fake server? I played this OBT before, it had some bugs, and we couldnt even level past lv35, since it was capped. But it did work, it had L2 Classic features. Isnt it obvious, that NCSoft or Innova would never give their files to a private project? Ofcourse it's not retail, but it doesnt mean its L2j. Have you ever played in a L2C3 off server? Not single one C3 server ever had retail files, there always were bugs, features missing, but that doesnt make it a java server.

So please, stop this nonsense, cuz you only make fun of yourself. The only question I have, what was the problem, that postponed the OBT opening.

Oh my, I cant even comprehend how retarded some people are here... Fake server, there is no server, cake is a lie and so on. Grow up please.
I dont know what happened, that previous OBT was closed and forums were down for more than a month, I'm not sure what happened to previous OBT files and I'm not even sure why didnt they open OBT yesterday, even if they had problems. Unless those problems were related to server stress or something like that.

But when some people say, that server is fake and they dont have any files just makes me want to shoot people in the face. Why, ffs, WHY would they make a fake server? I played this OBT before, it had some bugs, and we couldnt even level past lv35, since it was capped. But it did work, it had L2 Classic features. Isnt it obvious, that NCSoft or Innova would never give their files to a private project? Ofcourse it's not retail, but it doesnt mean its L2j. Have you ever played in a L2C3 off server? Not single one C3 server ever had retail files, there always were bugs, features missing, but that doesnt make it a java server.

So please, stop this nonsense, cuz you only make fun of yourself. The only question I have, what was the problem, that postponed the OBT opening.

​Read drakla post, and -"shoot him in the face"-

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&do=findComment&comment=5023

he said they dont have l2classic off files.

who cares if its l2off or l2j, the truth is that this isnt l2classic, they lied on all of us

​Read drakla post, and -"shoot him in the face"-

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&do=findComment&comment=5023

he said they dont have l2classic off files.

who cares if its l2off or l2j, the truth is that this isnt l2classic, they lied on all of us

​He said, that they dont have official files, that Innova would base their server on, if they decided to release it, at least that's how I understood it. But they do have L2off files (I played it on previous OBT), and not just emulated L2j. Countless servers were running on L2off, that wasn't actual retail files (buggy drop rates, buggy geodata and some skills), and L2j is just sad (or at least it was back when I was playing).