Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

To clear the lack of trust

Do you want proffs?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want proffs?

• Yes!
    • No!

Oh my, I cant even comprehend how retarded some people are here... Fake server, there is no server, cake is a lie and so on. Grow up please.
I dont know what happened, that previous OBT was closed and forums were down for more than a month, I'm not sure what happened to previous OBT files and I'm not even sure why didnt they open OBT yesterday, even if they had problems. Unless those problems were related to server stress or something like that.

But when some people say, that server is fake and they dont have any files just makes me want to shoot people in the face. Why, ffs, WHY would they make a fake server? I played this OBT before, it had some bugs, and we couldnt even level past lv35, since it was capped. But it did work, it had L2 Classic features. Isnt it obvious, that NCSoft or Innova would never give their files to a private project? Ofcourse it's not retail, but it doesnt mean its L2j. Have you ever played in a L2C3 off server? Not single one C3 server ever had retail files, there always were bugs, features missing, but that doesnt make it a java server.

So please, stop this nonsense, cuz you only make fun of yourself. The only question I have, what was the problem, that postponed the OBT opening.

​Read drakla post, and -"shoot him in the face"-

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&do=findComment&comment=5023

he said they dont have l2classic off files.

who cares if its l2off or l2j, the truth is that this isnt l2classic, they lied on all of us

​He said, that they dont have official files, that Innova would base their server on, if they decided to release it, at least that's how I understood it. But they do have L2off files (I played it on previous OBT), and not just emulated L2j. Countless servers were running on L2off, that wasn't actual retail files (buggy drop rates, buggy geodata and some skills), and L2j is just sad (or at least it was back when I was playing).

​yes they have l2off files, from other chronicle different than l2classic sooo this is not l2classic.

the drops are different

geodata will have bugs.

skill effects wont be the same

While streaming among the last month, and getting nearly 1400 advertising points, i've talked to some people that have been playing here at OBT st 1 and st 2, and they confirmed the geodata is buggy, the skills are wrong, same with quest, and that this chronicle is not l2classic.

Oh my, I cant even comprehend how retarded some people are here... Fake server, there is no server, cake is a lie and so on. Grow up please.
I dont know what happened, that previous OBT was closed and forums were down for more than a month, I'm not sure what happened to previous OBT files and I'm not even sure why didnt they open OBT yesterday, even if they had problems. Unless those problems were related to server stress or something like that.

But when some people say, that server is fake and they dont have any files just makes me want to shoot people in the face. Why, ffs, WHY would they make a fake server? I played this OBT before, it had some bugs, and we couldnt even level past lv35, since it was capped. But it did work, it had L2 Classic features. Isnt it obvious, that NCSoft or Innova would never give their files to a private project? Ofcourse it's not retail, but it doesnt mean its L2j. Have you ever played in a L2C3 off server? Not single one C3 server ever had retail files, there always were bugs, features missing, but that doesnt make it a java server.

So please, stop this nonsense, cuz you only make fun of yourself. The only question I have, what was the problem, that postponed the OBT opening.

​Read drakla post, and -"shoot him in the face"-

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-classic-10-postpone/&do=findComment&comment=5023

he said they dont have l2classic off files.

who cares if its l2off or l2j, the truth is that this isnt l2classic, they lied on all of us

​He said, that they dont have official files, that Innova would base their server on, if they decided to release it, at least that's how I understood it. But they do have L2off files (I played it on previous OBT), and not just emulated L2j. Countless servers were running on L2off, that wasn't actual retail files (buggy drop rates, buggy geodata and some skills), and L2j is just sad (or at least it was back when I was playing).

​yes they have l2off files, from other chronicle different than l2classic sooo this is not l2classic.

the drops are different

geodata will have bugs.

skill effects wont be the same

While streaming among the last month, and getting nearly 1400 advertising points, i've talked to some people that have been playing here at OBT st 1 and st 2, and they confirmed the geodata is buggy, the skills are wrong, same with quest, and that this chronicle is not l2classic.

​so you all knew this and now your still bitching about it ?

Maybe the ppl who call you a moron.. are correct... lol