Sign in to follow this  
aragana

What are the best Dyes for an Archer?

Depends on wich RACE you are... This is only a suggestion, you can put whatever u want and check it... 

Human => + 4 STR + 4 DEX -8CON and u chose the tird one...  You have a good amount of CON to take out... in fact DEX is not even so much necessary, u can put +8STR... 

Light Elf => + 4 STR - 4 DEX and u chose the rest.... Try not to take CON, but if u think its necessary is still fine to take out some... 

Dark Elf => + 4 WIT - 4 INT // U can check + 4 STR -4DEX but if u miss a lot than chose another one... Dont take out CON from dark elves or you will be a Stun magnet... 

• Like 1

Depends on wich RACE you are... This is only a suggestion, you can put whatever u want and check it... 

Human => + 4 STR + 4 DEX -8CON and u chose the tird one...  You have a good amount of CON to take out... in fact DEX is not even so much necessary, u can put +8STR... 

Light Elf => + 4 STR - 4 DEX and u chose the rest.... Try not to take CON, but if u think its necessary is still fine to take out some... 

Dark Elf => + 4 WIT - 4 INT // U can check + 4 STR -4DEX but if u miss a lot than chose another one... Dont take out CON from dark elves or you will be a Stun magnet... 

You God damn right ;D

But i think boost casting speed for Light Elf necessarily cuz they can use self heal.

If you are a hawkeye just make +12 STR -15 CON, you have to play like a glasscanon (full dmg) to exp faster and make a ton of damage in pvp (lot of mage) because STR increase your critical damage.

• Like 1

DEX gives more DPS to hawkeyes...best set up is +4 STR + 5 DEX and -9 CON.

http://l2calc.narod.ru/

In classic you can use more than +5 same stat (+12 max atm) and STR increase critical damage so it's even stronger for Archer than before.

​I stand corrected, I played during offical prelude and c1 but you couldn't even dye...what changed? is this a private server change?

​I stand corrected, I played during offical prelude and c1 but you couldn't even dye...what changed? is this a private server change?

​No it's like that even on Official Classic, you can up your stat more than +5 on Classic (like GOD).

But it's a stupid system and make mage broken in Classic (+12 WIT or +8 WIT +4 CON, so dumb).

DEX gives more DPS to hawkeyes...best set up is +4 STR + 5 DEX and -9 CON.

http://l2calc.narod.ru/

In classic you can use more than +5 same stat (+12 max atm) and STR increase critical damage so it's even stronger for Archer than before.

​nope, it's official l2c change.

​No it's like that even on Official Classic, you can up your stat more than +5 on Classic (like GOD).

But it's a stupid system and make mage broken in Classic (+12 WIT or +8 WIT +4 CON, so dumb).

​hmm

I definitely know dyes didn't exist in prelude and C1...I had a DA to 60 and HE to 64 i think...

Seems like they were added in c2 - http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle2_08.html

but I thought this server was based on prelude? We don't even have Aden..which was added in C1.

so which patch are we using in terms of Dyes here?

​hmm

I definitely know dyes didn't exist in prelude and C1...I had a DA to 60 and HE to 64 i think...

Seems like they were added in c2 - http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/chronicle2_08.html

but I thought this server was based on prelude? We don't even have Aden..which was added in C1.

​Classic is based on GOD (goddess of destruction) mechanic but with C1 map and skill mixed on few chronicle.

​hmm

​Classic is based on GOD (goddess of destruction) mechanic but with C1 map and skill mixed on few chronicle.

​ah okay...that makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. I thought they only took the interface / skill system(frequency of skill level ups) from GoD.

Where do you find the correct Dyes +3 -3? I just only find in the shop the dyes +3 -4...

​You can't, there are only +3-4 at the shop, same for +4-5 but there are some dye +4-4 available in DV (spoil).