Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Continously char teleports nowhere after patch

I've found that 90% issue of  instantly teleporting by standing in place causes when you hit monsters with skill or casting animation and you press Esc. Still once monster got killed by other people or you just need to save some mana. I updates my client today and still encountered 2 times by doing the same thing... 

Shooting monster wind strike - Esc. ->character broke.

• Like 1

I've found that 90% issue of  instantly teleporting by standing in place causes when you hit monsters with skill or casting animation and you press Esc. Still once monster got killed by other people or you just need to save some mana. I updates my client today and still encountered 2 times by doing the same thing... 

Shooting monster wind strike - Esc. ->character broke.

​so basically we shouldn't use ESC anymore. thanks for telling us how it works, but i think there's also other ways to accidently break your character. one time i was just running doing nothing and that happened... maybe its geodata, maybe its connection it can be anything

I dont think thats the specific reason to be honest.

Most of the times (at least for me) the bug happened when i just logged in and the rest of times was when i tried to use a consumable mid fight and the last time it happened was when i used the /block command

So its more random than just cancelling an animation with esc

Sign in to follow this