Sign in to follow this  
ghost007

Acrobatic Move

I think its not visible in stat screen, it just works when attacked, just like shield pdef.

​xm dont think so...i know about shield...shield was like that in c3 etc so it works just fine..

but acrobatic move..supposed to give 4 evasion when u are running.....not when u take damage.....but it gives nothing...

I think its not visible in stat screen, it just works when attacked, just like shield pdef.

​xm dont think so...i know about shield...shield was like that in c3 etc so it works just fine..

but acrobatic move..supposed to give 4 evasion when u are running.....not when u take damage.....but it gives nothing...

​I meant that the evasion wouldn't be shown in your stat screen, but it would be applied when calculating if you evaded an attack while running. Still, it is worth a check from the admins, send a ticket :D.

im not sure if its a bug or not..but doesnt work...

u run but u gain no evasion with HE..

​You are right! I have my Assassin and still it does not give any effect. Good man bro thx for seing it ;) I wasn't aware of that now just have tested and really it does not work!

To other people - don't suggest how it should work because some people really does. When you running for like 1 sec+ your evasion stat is increased by a value shown on skill description. Not imaginary evade or wtf? But the stat itself. So you must see this stat in your stat screen when you running...

Acrobatic move lvl 1 - Increases evasion while running by 4 
= Your base evasion 71... you start to run for 1+ sec your evasion changes to 75. You just stop it drops to 71 again.

im not sure if its a bug or not..but doesnt work...

u run but u gain no evasion with HE..

​You are right! I have my Assassin and still it does not give any effect. Good man bro thx for seing it ;) I wasn't aware of that now just have tested and really it does not work!

To other people - don't suggest how it should work because some people really does. When you running for like 1 sec+ your evasion stat is increased by a value shown on skill description. Not imaginary evade or wtf? But the stat itself. So you must see this stat in your stat screen when you running...

Acrobatic move lvl 1 - Increases evasion while running by 4 
= Your base evasion 71... you start to run for 1+ sec your evasion changes to 75. You just stop it drops to 71 again.

Iam not a pro when it comes down to classic servers.. but on official servers... that skill did work but it didn´t changed your stats.. that came with the later chrons.

*tho no idea about the classic things.*

• Like 1

​thats true. You cant see it in the stats. It was never like that, same as shield p.def

on what official servers? :D  Please  name me one ^^

​official.. like from NcSoft ?

Here are people who did start playing this game over 12 years ago.. ( and that CBT was one of worst CBT´s i did ever play lol... holy moly ! )

Erm Im playing dagger classes for 6 last years and in all versions acrobatic movement adds  evasion stat while running...

Including First Russian Official Innova Server (Kamael Pt I).

Bartz NA Official server both versions Gracia / GoD...

L2 European Official server (Innova) ...

Bunch of random servers random versions - everywhere it worked as it used to... Here On OBT as well it worked now I don't know why it's not working lol. But claiming that this skill works like shield p.def is bullsh1t... I bet you don't even have idea or aren't even aware of formula how shield p.def reduces dmg taken and stuff... what is shield rate and how the hell it works ^^

Erm Im playing dagger classes for 6 last years and in all versions acrobatic movement adds  evasion stat while running...

Bunch of random servers random versions - everywhere it worked as it used to... Here On OBT as well it worked now I don't know why it's not working lol. But claiming that this skill works like shield p.def is bullsh1t... I bet you don't even have idea or aren't even aware of formula how shield p.def reduces dmg taken and stuff... what is shield rate and how the hell it works ^^

​I said it above... that skill.. does add evasion.. and yes you couldnt see it until C3... the stats didn´t change... 

maybe you can´t understand what people are trying to tell you.. but you are saying you did play different versions... this is classic C1 ( C1 is what i know ... in C1 acro. move didn´t change your evasion ... if you don´t like what i say.. try to find some backup page from l2blah.com and check for yourself )

​I said it above... that skill.. does add evasion.. and yes you couldnt see it until C3... the stats didn´t change... 

maybe you can´t understand what people are trying to tell you.. but you are saying you did play different versions... this is classic C1 ( C1 is what i know ... in C1 acro. move didn´t change your evasion ... if you don´t like what i say.. try to find some backup page from l2blah.com and check for yourself )

​This is not the same as C1, and infact, it's using GOD files so it probably should change. 

​thats true. You cant see it in the stats. It was never like that, same as shield p.def

​Both wrong, it is suposed to show in the stats even on interlude and h5+ it did. i've played HE for the most part of my l2 time since pretty much beta and as far as i can remember it did for a VERY long time, and classic servers are using GoD UI not C1, not C2 or whatever so your ''it didnt show up in C1'' shit is invalid lol, it should show the stat changing, it's probably just bugged like so many other things on this server xD