Sign in to follow this  
ghost007

how to bot and dont care about ban ..like russian sellers..

so what u have to do is make dwarfs bot the hell out of them no ss no nothing in dwarven village until 20 lvl...u get like 250-300k 

drop the adena to main char on different account to pick up...and make some more dwarfs...

when u got enough money just make a char dress good and xp...

so banning bots is stupid when 90% of the server is bots...

i play 3-4 days here...and i see everywhere...and i mean everywhere !!! is bots...

with a small difference...if u bot alone noone cares...if u bot with 1 support ..then someone will report u and get banned...cause u have support...

this is bullshit really.....

let the bots free as most servers do.......cause its 2015 players play l2 like 10 years and more now...and NOONE !!! is playing without bot assist...specially in 

a low rate server like this one...

or else close server make wipe and put antibot program like bnb ...when u login with bot automatic ban for one day 

all the rest is just not working....bots roam l2 world ...u ban 100...they make 200 ....

so just some are lucky and dont get ban...some bot the hell out of it...and some just exploit low lvl bots and dont care for ban cause they have like 10 bots more...

At the end of the week our protection must be finished with blocked more then 35 different bots.