Morim

L2 Mods by Morim v3.9

Hey, can you disable right click camera initialization?

its killing me this stupid idea and most of the times if i do mass aoe

I think yes. This night I will try but only for you. I will PM you

​There are already a option to disable it, you just have to go in Configure/Audio tab and check this :

disable_rightclick.thumb.jpg.1ada269deb6

​There are already a option to disable it, you just have to go in Configure/Audio tab and check this :

disable_rightclick.thumb.jpg.1ada269deb6

Seeing this, I will not edit nothing hahah

I think theere is a bug with the extra bar. shortcut1 doesn't work and 6,7,8,9,10

BTW  nice work thx !

​​Is not a bug. This extra bar is for ítems like SS and actions or toogles.

I would chat with that color for dmg in and out, entrance of skill ecc and if is possible the sytem with "name ------> Dmg [ target name ]" and for recevied dmg "name <------ dmg [ name of the chars that hit you ]

I would chat with that color for dmg in and out, entrance of skill ecc and if is possible the sytem with "name ------> Dmg [ target name ]" and for recevied dmg "name <------ dmg [ name of the chars that hit you ]

​​I will investigate, but I can't promise nothing.

Updated again with some mobs fixed

Hey Morim, ur work is great i downloaded it 2nd time after i did patcher i see some new features out there, thats nice. But can u add to these patches the frameless+windowed mode as u had before update? Thats was the best thing about it all so i would be glad to have frameless+windowed mode again :) (im using spoiler mode)

Hey Morim, ur work is great i downloaded it 2nd time after i did patcher i see some new features out there, thats nice. But can u add to these patches the frameless+windowed mode as u had before update? Thats was the best thing about it all so i would be glad to have frameless+windowed mode again :) (im using spoiler mode)

Do you mean the borderless?

Is included my friend.

Tomorrow I will update the mod fixing one thing that don't let you see the Christmas npc.

Thanks all.

weird, its not working for me in Spoil patch. Everything works, the color messages, and the popup "Spoil!" message also work, but game starts in full window mode :< i dunno why if the borderless is included.

First - Morim great work my whole CP uses your config :), second could you create a config for people playing in two windows? (no borderless - with possibility of resizing the windows) ? 

Ok I will investigate it. Not now cause I twist my ankle today, and I need to rest a bit. Sorry.

• Like 1