Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

If you are submitting report via Forum w/o any vids etc, out staff have to check them themselves because they can't know what was happening when you was watching those players. And at the time bot hunter went to check this character, he was not botting so Moder's answer is as it is.

But. Since you was there you could record the video proving he is botting (ingame camera tool can be used for it), upload the vid and send via ticket with the rest of info as it says here

This way, if it's obvious botting and we don't need any more investigations, the player would be banned.

If you are submitting report via Forum w/o any vids etc, out staff have to check them themselves because they can't know what was happening when you was watching those players. And at the time bot hunter went to check this character, he was not botting so Moder's answer is as it is.

But. Since you was there you could record the video proving he is botting (ingame camera tool can be used for it), upload the vid and send via ticket with the rest of info as it says here

This way, if it's obvious botting and we don't need any more investigations, the player would be banned.

​i have a choice.

either i spend my time grinding, or i spend my time making video's.

if i choose the last option, ill will that in some kind of own company so i make some money with the video's.

imo there are a lot of players who are 'adventurer' and dont get banned.

​i feel you bro, those 30 seconds you would waste... geez. would make you milions if you would make a company based on that...

amazing how on those 3 hours long you were there, you didnt have 30 or 40 seconds to record a vídeo but then i see you around the fórum saying cow crap all day long, what about using that time to open your own cow crap company also? would make you more Money then the video company you would make in 30 seconds.

• Like 1

​i have a choice.

either i spend my time grinding, or i spend my time making video's.

if i choose the last option, ill will that in some kind of own company so i make some money with the video's.

imo there are a lot of players who are 'adventurer' and dont get banned.

​i feel you bro, those 30 seconds you would waste... geez. would make you milions if you would make a company based on that...

amazing how on those 3 hours long you were there, you didnt have 30 or 40 seconds to record a vídeo but then i see you around the fórum saying cow crap all day long, what about using that time to open your own cow crap company also? would make you more Money then the video company you would make in 30 seconds.

​Shh, you're bursting his bubble about how he's the victim.