Sign in to follow this  
beatdeath

Adena sellers/spammer

Okay there. Heres one important question from me. IM HONEST, and i want honest answer. Does administration have something in common with adena sellers that re spamming in towns? LET ME EXPLAIN before someone warn or delete thread: 
I saw some thread about ppl saying that these AS (adena sellers) should be banned. Some admin said in this thread "okay, done, adena sellers banned, thanks for info". But there is shitload of AS atm, and im pretty sure nobody takes care of them, coz im able to play all day, and when i log 8 am till i log off 22 pm the same AS re spamming, same goes next day. And it should be easy to ban AS, coz they re not hiding with this spamming.

Another important thing, u blocked whispers/shout until lv 20, thats weird, but okay, maybe u did this to make AS unable to wshisper. So AS were at lv 10 to whisper. Now AS re becoming lvl 20+ so they can whisper. And how AS is making lv 20? By botting of course.

So we got Adena Seller, spamming, asking to do illegal transactions for real cash for adena in game, that re botted up to lv 20+ and they re not getting banned. Why?

So thats why my question occur, does administration have something in common with AS? Maybe its like ADS and administration is getting some cash from the company selling adena so they let them do this? IM NOT SAYING ITS TRUE, but there must be any reason that the AS/botters re not getting banned.

U re hunting real botters, thats great, and real botters re harder to catch, and AS is easy to catch, just stay in town for 5min, and u get 10 of them spamming, so just ban them if u really ban botters, coz they re botted characters too for sure, coz nobody would lvl up character manualy up to lv 20 to do spam in town.

Just dont tell me chat admins re blocking their chat coz that would be hilarious, that AS with banned chat ill be used to farm adena, and the thing goes on and on. These AS should be banned imadiately like every bot is (i believe it is... coz atm it cost 50CoL to be free <sadly laughing> for botter its nothing) 

Hello. We have plan how to block them, but we can't make it till we fix bots and party system. This is 2 most urgent tasks. After this we will create new chat system.

Ok brother, but u should have in mind to ban them anyway all the time before u realize ur plan. They BOT, and by selling adena it ruins in game market, we dont want this.

ban adena sellers by ip / mac and every 2-3 hours go to the begin villages / gludin + gludio + dion and ban them! btw, keep looking for the ip - address or recent trade with adena sellers to catch they party-farmer and ban them, bcuz they are getting high amount of adena for higher party... not for leveling 1-20

Every single days I see the same adena sellers spamming shout and normal chats, private messages and even mails now. and they never get banned, just like all the names i see in the ''bots ban list'' that are still running around towns with all of their top items after botting 24/7 for weeks. 9_9

easy tips for admins,

1. get some active GM's in-game to AT LEAST chatban the adena sellers, if you guys are never on the server (obviously or you would see all those adena sellers..), get some people who will be active pls!

2. either stop this ''50 CoL for unban'' non sense or make the fuckers pay for real. the ban list is completely USELESS at the moment, all the names i see there are still running around in top grade items... NICE BAN BROS...! Either stop selling unbans or make them pay AT LEAST 20$ or more. 5$ for botting for days/weeks is a complete joke!