Sign in to follow this  
VinnieSP

New guy around, L2 player since 07 with some doubts

Hey guys! Some friends of mine are playing and seem really excited about this server and the work of the staff behind it (from what I've read so far, these guys seem pretty committed with this project). Way to go! Your efforts are much appreciated!

I still have some doubts. I've read about the server settings, I know about xp, drop ratings etc. And (correct me if I'm wrong), I've read somewhere that server rules are inspired by the classic ru version (or something alike). But what are these rules, exactly? Is there a FAQ or something that explains what features from what chronicles are on or off? I know that the server is not set in an specific chronicle, but I would like to know more. The same applies to the forthcoming update (2.0 right?). What will be implemented then?

Actual level cap is 75, right? B grade (but sets are not working at the moment). Is that correct? Will we stick with B grade for now (I'm not criticizing, by the way. It's the opposite, really)?

Links for further reading will be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Hey guys! Some friends of mine are playing and seem really excited about this server and the work of the staff behind it (from what I've read so far, these guys seem pretty committed with this project). Way to go! Your efforts are much appreciated!

I still have some doubts. I've read about the server settings, I know about xp, drop ratings etc. And (correct me if I'm wrong), I've read somewhere that server rules are inspired by the classic ru version (or something alike). But what are these rules, exactly? Is there a FAQ or something that explains what features from what chronicles are on or off? I know that the server is not set in an specific chronicle, but I would like to know more. The same applies to the forthcoming update (2.0 right?). What will be implemented then?

Actual level cap is 75, right? B grade (but sets are not working at the moment). Is that correct? Will we stick with B grade for now (I'm not criticizing, by the way. It's the opposite, really)?

Level cap is 65. B grade is top gear. B duals can not be obtained with patch 1.0.

http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3982-frequently-asked-questions/

And this topic is a summary about 1.0 (in Spanish, use a translator)

Hope it helps!

Level cap is 65. B grade is top gear. B duals can not be obtained with patch 1.0.

​cap is 70 since highest mob is 60 and u dont get exp from mobs that are 11 lvl under ur lvl...

​cap is 70 since highest mob is 60 and u dont get exp from mobs that are 11 lvl under ur lvl...

​Interesting. I thought it was ~70 but everyone kept saying 65. Like an abnormal number of players have made that claim, so I figured it was an official cap. I guess they're basing it on the color of the mobs then (66 would make the 60's blue).

​Interesting. I thought it was ~70 but everyone kept saying 65. Like an abnormal number of players have made that claim, so I figured it was an official cap. I guess they're basing it on the color of the mobs then (66 would make the 60's blue).

​Maybe because the highest char on russian 1.0 was 65.

Atleast everythign above is a pain because of exp penalty