Sign in to follow this  
Googleboon

Playing at work! Help me?

Hi,

This it going to be a strange post. 

For the next 4 days starting tomorrow Tuesday 17th November during GMT 8.00 -16.00 I will be able to log in and play during work. 

Much of my duties can be done while playing but with erratic and zero notice 30sec- 5 min afks. 

For longer afks I should be able to let a party member know. 

If I'm lucky I'll be able to play all day and not actually have to leave my desk much. Could be that I'm not able to play at all sometimes. .depends on luck really. 

Now, why I'm making this post.

My main is a lv32 Elven Knight with +Con -Str dyes and no wep (well geared defence-wise) (only AoE partied to xp) and I have no premium and/or a buffer. 

I'm pretty useless at killing so even killing green mobs solo might be dangerous, if I need to leave my char auto attack and hope to kill the mob.. i might die lol. And will need no aggro mobs for sure. I can't exactly say "give me a min I need to wait to be out of combat and relog" if someone needs me.  

So would some like to offer some suggestionsas to what I could do? Mobs, areas etc? 

Would someone like to play with me, if I go afk you know I'll be back etc and can save my char? 

If I can't work something out with main I'll just play my dwarf in town and make some money or roll a lowbie and be able to let it die if needed.. and it won't matter all that much. 

Any suggestions on what class and race would be optimal? I can figure something out myself of course .. but I'm at the same workplace right now and have buckets full of free time.. so I'll at least entertain myself with this post .. 

I don't bot so don't suggest it but any simple and legal in-game macros that could help? 

Thanks! 

roll to SwS, find cp, let them carry you to 40+ in Cruma, etc. It s hard to find SwS for a cp so people will do that for you

​He is 32, how the hell you think he will roll sws when he has no wep? 

If u can't make trains, your dyes and armor is actually nothing.

roll to SwS, find cp, let them carry you to 40+ in Cruma, etc. It s hard to find SwS for a cp so people will do that for you

​He is 32, how the hell you think he will roll sws when he has no wep? 

If u can't make trains, your dyes and armor is actually nothing.

​Actually he's going sws rofl.

You miss the point, I'm playing at work and don't intend to have a CP ever. 

Why do I need a wep to make trains?  I have an NG bow to help pulling but it's barely needed. 

Who wants to xp me while I sit in cruma afk? :D

What kind of work do you do if you dont mind me asking :D I wish I had such a free time during my work to play L2. Man you must love your job. You get paid and you play L2. #dream.

On a serious note I would suggest rolling a mage since you would need to sit & regen mana so would help with your 5-10 min afk times. You come back its full of mana and you xp again etc...

It's only for 1 week sadly. I'm filling in for a guy who is taking a Holiday and I don't have half the duties that he has, as I'd need a bunch of training.. which is why I'm so free. I sit at the front desk of a small office no one can see my screen. I have to take maximum 10 phone calls per day, press a button to open the door 1000x per day, talk very briefly with many people and yea.. its super easy. 

Maybe I'll make a mystic..