Sh3rry

There will be problems with 2 people playing with the same router?

Hello, me and my boyfriend are living together and we obviously are going to play with the same router, what means, the same IP. The box restriction of the non-premium players is through IP or MAC?

Thanks!

I think i saw somewhere restriction is by MAC, but not 100% sure

​I hope so.. if not, we both are not going play together...

​Or.. you could buy a premium account for two.

I am sure two kids can afford 5$ each.

​2 kids? Oh man, I love people like you <3

​If you are not a kid, and can't afford 5$ each... Then I can only pity you.

• Like 1

​Pity me then, I don't have the money and don't want to pay for something I can play for free.

​Pity me then, I don't have the money and don't want to pay for something I can play for free.

​I pity you. Go ahead play for free. But if you cant play together, then you can't play for free anymore. So you will not play? Oh well, I will miss you. NOT

​I pity you. Go ahead play for free. But if you cant play together, then you can't play for free anymore. So you will not play? Oh well, I will miss you. NOT

​We really don't have the money, if you don't have the answer, go ahead, let someone else answer my doubt and go live your life without triying to insult someone for your own happiness.

My first hater, this is going to be fun, thanks :D

​We really don't have the money, if you don't have the answer, go ahead, let someone else answer my doubt and go live your life without triying to insult someone for your own happiness.

​Are you from the Phillipines?

​Are you from the Phillipines?

​I think my nationality doesn't matter in this topic

• Like 1

Hello, me and my boyfriend are living together and we obviously are going to play with the same router, what means, the same IP. The box restriction of the non-premium players is through IP or MAC?

Thanks!

​they did say that people using different PCs could play from the same house.

dunno how they will set the IP check thou.

• Like 1

Thanks!

​they did say that people using different PCs could play from the same house.

dunno how they will set the IP check thou.

​Thanks a lot! Could you send me the link where they said that, please?

i'm afraid it's lost in the sea of topics :P you can try to check the announcements section for infos. eventually, you might want to pm an admin as well in order to get clarifications.

i'm afraid it's lost in the sea of topics :P you can try to check the announcements section for infos. eventually, you might want to pm an admin as well in order to get clarifications.

​Thanks! I'll do it. I really hope it runs through MAC...

​IP doesn´t matter...

1 client each pc / mac premium 2 clients pc / mac

3 pc´s .. well 3 clients.. and so on.. there is no IP restriction

• Like 1

​IP doesn´t matter...

​And this is where problems come in. I'm already seeing people 2 and 3-box (it's obvious with how they move the characters). Most of us have multiple PCs anyways. I'm hoping they will be proactive in stopping boxers.

​IP doesn´t matter...

​And this is where problems come in. I'm already seeing people 2 and 3-box (it's obvious with how they move the characters). Most of us have multiple PCs anyways. I'm hoping they will be proactive in stopping boxers.

​That's because the live version is not out, when the beta ends there will be a box restriction for no-premium accounts... so.. you're saying that the restriction must be for IP? So... the people that are living together, can't play in the same server? Really?

you should be able to play if you're using 2 different PCs and/or laptops/tablets.

what you can't do is playing with 2 or more clients open from the same PC, given you don't have a PA.

​IP doesn´t matter...

​That's because the live version is not out, when the beta ends there will be a box restriction for no-premium accounts... so.. your saying that the restriction must be for IP? So... the people that are living together, can't play in the same server? Really?

​no

beta : no restriction at all

live  : like i said

​IP doesn´t matter...

​That's because the live version is not out, when the beta ends there will be a box restriction for no-premium accounts... so.. your saying that the restriction must be for IP? So... the people that are living together, can't play in the same server? Really?

​IP doesn't work either. I can spoof my IP and MAC and play as many as I want on one PC (granted, I can only 4-box effectively in PvP/Raid situations, though I can run up to 13 clients with zero lag). What has to be done is being proactive in hunting down those that are "illegally" dual boxing. Otherwise there is no other fix. It just doesn't work. Any automated system can be exploited. And if I have to prove that just to make a change, the admins can secretly implement anything they want and I'll do it solely to show that it's still doable. There's only one way to stop that crap, and that's by being proactive.

​IP doesn´t matter...

​IP doesn't work either. I can spoof my IP and MAC and play as many as I want on one PC (granted, I can only 4-box effectively in PvP/Raid situations, though I can run up to 13 clients with zero lag). What has to be done is being proactive in hunting down those that are "illegally" dual boxing. Otherwise there is no other fix. It just doesn't work. Any automated system can be exploited. And if I have to prove that just to make a change, the admins can secretly implement anything they want and I'll do it solely to show that it's still doable. There's only one way to stop that crap, and that's by being proactive.

​could you maybe stop quoting me ?

I dont wana read your nonsense blabla i realy dont care what you wana do or what you can do.

You are a selfish guy who don´t understand that here are enough mature ppl who wana play with their wifes/husbands or friends when they live together... idk why i even try to explain it... you will not understand.. and your luckiiy you are alone on your island. 

have fun . stop quoting me. thx