Sign in to follow this  
Sworsk

Chat ban 9.999 min

Are you kidding me,ban chat no warning,and 9.999 min for first

In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade) is forbidden:
1. Disrespectful speech or defamation to the address of the project administration or the project itself.
2. Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred.
3. Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects, referral links.
4. Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.
5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission.
6. Discussion of "bugs", "bots", including situations bearing the same meaning.
7. Calls to leave the server or messages, infroming other people of you leaving the server.

In ALL game chats is forbidden:
1. Pretending to be administrator of the project/GM (game master).

Administration does not satisfy any claims about rules violation in private chat – you may always stop unwanted communication using /block [nick] command. Exception - Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects.

Violation is punishable by a long-term chat ban/account ban/HWID ban.

Rules of communication in group specific chats (#party@clan$alliance) are established by the leader of party, clan or alliance respectively.

* You are automatically agreeing with the Rules during the registration of your game accoun

No have rule for vocabulary  |fuc k |,do you know it mean ???fuc and K,not fuck, do you understand,rule is rule,,claw is claw,if not have in rule,i can chat it

how  insult my,you  said you morther is die,right,i said | because you fuc k ?right ? ,fuc k,not fuck.,what does fuc and k mean ?

Are you kidding me,ban chat no warning,and 9.999 min for first

In common game chats (all / !shout / +trade) is forbidden:
1. Disrespectful speech or defamation to the address of the project administration or the project itself.
2. Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred.
3. Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects, referral links.
4. Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.
5. Publication of any information about other users, including names, etc. without their permission.
6. Discussion of "bugs", "bots", including situations bearing the same meaning.
7. Calls to leave the server or messages, infroming other people of you leaving the server.

In ALL game chats is forbidden:
1. Pretending to be administrator of the project/GM (game master).

Administration does not satisfy any claims about rules violation in private chat – you may always stop unwanted communication using /block [nick] command. Exception - Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects.

Violation is punishable by a long-term chat ban/account ban/HWID ban.

Rules of communication in group specific chats (#party@clan$alliance) are established by the leader of party, clan or alliance respectively.

* You are automatically agreeing with the Rules during the registration of your game accoun

No have rule for vocabulary  |fuc k |,do you know it mean ???fuc and K,not fuck, do you understand,rule is rule,,claw is claw,if not have in rule,i can chat it

http://pix.my/cECjZ1Al

http://pix.my/sPGyIsg8

I'm sorry but if this kind of behavior isn't punishable I don't know what is.

• Like 1

insulting mother? sworsk - kick those pedrylas who taught you to saying such offence, kick hard,

well, if they are obama or some similar, do not kick them otherwise they will kill you

---

at least post names of those pedrylas, we teach them do not tell such things in front of kids

google translate,not google,do you understand

and this game not kids,if you want kill me,come and doing,not  blabla in 4rum when my pt ks your sport.

While what he said might be stupid, I agree that 9999 mins is quite excessive

​Nobody has the right to insult my mother, not even in a online game. This kind of behavior should not be permitted.

admin. pls, ban this player with all his achieved stuff. nobody should talk like that and then beg with lies to get rid of the chatban.

this player deservers a fully ban.

• Like 1

I'm surprised of how easy is to insult and harass while not thinking about the person who is behind the monitor. I mean, some people really suffer depression from this and nobody has the right to insult for free.

how  insult ,mean,i said again,fuc k,not "fuck",go google translate,if you know,and you,i dont chat with u man,you dont have permisson in this

google translate,not google,do you understand

and this game not kids,if you want kill me,come and doing,not  blabla in 4rum when my pt ks your sport.

​when you were small kid, drinking milk of your mother, there were some pedrylas, who were talking with shitty tongues,

and maybe they were doing with you other bad things.... you know what I mean?

now you get mature man, and now you can reject those pedrylas from your life

---

whats about the "killing" - if you will try to kick obama or mafia boss, his/her guards will shoot you without the warning, 

we just care about your life, man

how  insult ,mean,i said again,fuc k,not "fuck",go google translate,if you know,and you,i dont chat with u man,you dont have permisson in this

admin. pls, ban this player with all his achieved stuff. nobody should talk like that and then beg with lies to get rid of the chatban.

this player deservers a fully ban.

​Please, stop trying to fool us. Just stop.

hahah,come and google translate if u dont understance

and all you,no any have permisson in this,adm is koll,and i need him reply,no " man kill by me",ok

sworsk: we care not only about your life, but about your game too

so the new suggestion. have you ever tried apologizes in your life. just saying "I am very sorry" helps a lot if you are really very sorry

swear do not tell anything like that in your life and ask for forgiveness

---

god bless you

it is not related to you , why do I have to apologize to you,i don't care you how feeling.I do not have children like you

up for koll reply

While what he said might be stupid, I agree that 9999 mins is quite excessive

​Nobody has the right to insult my mother, not even in a online game. This kind of behavior should not be permitted.

​The fact that you're so offended by some small thing some idiot who can hardly speak English said says a lot about you.