Sign in to follow this  
lastretard

illegally banned

My second character, which I use with a second computer teleportiryvali in prison. I'm waiting for an explanation or a refund of my character. What is the abuse of power? Since I play, you can play!

nickame Emigrate dark wizzard 

IMG_20151119_200928.thumb.jpg.8e8a8509fc

Братан, вы не должны использовать это. 

Ваш лапши будет пахнуть корицей Рождество и лосьон.

I have a great experience of the game and I can use it .I am sure

how you want to proof things ?

you got reported by some1 and some mod did check you playing.... you realy think after 15 years people can´t spot a player who uses a bot or macros ? Serious ?

как вы хотите, чтобы доказательства вещей?

Вы получили сообщает some1 и некоторые мод ли проверить вас играть .... вы действительно думаю, что после 15 лет люди не могу определить игрока, который использует бот или макросы? Серьезные?

You think I'm so important a character level 23, naked? I'm doing something to justice is done and I can make a video how I play on their computers without using a bot

Вы получили сообщает some1 и некоторые мод ли проверить вас играть .... вы действительно думаю, что после 15 лет люди не могу определить игрока, который использует бот или макросы? Серьезные?

You think I'm so important a character level 23, naked? I'm doing something to justice is done and I can make a video how I play on their computers without using a bot

​well atleast your char is so important that you make a fuss about it.

Serious i realy don´t care about that crap.. and you can´t proof you didn´t bot.. or you don´t bot.. but every1 here can judge if some1 is playing legit or not after 30 seconds.

Just 2 have 2 pc´s and to show a macro doesn´t mean you don´t use a bot.. now create a new toon and play legit with  macros.. or not.. i realy don´t care anymore.

These threads are a joke anyways.

lastretard, I'm just fucking with you bro. I hoping the best for you and your lotion and your 3 keyboards and your two computers and your one chair. Please buy new lotion that smell like a weird noodle.

Вы получили сообщает some1 и некоторые мод ли проверить вас играть .... вы действительно думаю, что после 15 лет люди не могу определить игрока, который использует бот или макросы? Серьёзные?

Вы думаете, что я такой важный уровень персонажа 23, голый? Я делаю что-то справедливость восторжествовала, и я могу сделать видео, как я играю на своих компьютерах без использования бот

так по крайней мере ваш символ так важно, что вы сделать суеты об этом.

Серьезные я действительно не волнует, о том, что дерьмо .. и вы не можете доказательство вы didn't бот .. или вам не бот .. но every1 здесь можно судить, если some1 играет законным или нет после 30 секунд.

Просто 2 имеют 2 pc's и показать макро еще не значит вам не использовать бот .. Теперь создайте новый мультяшек и играть законным с макросами .. или нет .. я действительно не волнует больше.

Эти темы являются шутка любом случае.

​What are you talking about? I now make a video with the second window and fill it here?

lastretard, я просто чертовски с вами братан. Я надеялся, что лучше для вас и вашего лосьона и ваших 3 клавиатур и ваших двух компьютеров и одного вашего кресла. Пожалуйста, купить новый лосьон, которые пахнут, как странный лапши.

​Dear friend, I have a second chair, and I'm fine with scents, do not worry please

lastretard, я просто чертовски с вами братан. Я надеялся, что лучше для вас и вашего лосьона и ваших 3 клавиатур и ваших двух компьютеров и одного вашего кресла. Пожалуйста, купить новый лосьон, которые пахнут, как странный лапши.

​Dear friend, I have a second chair, and I'm fine with scents, do not worry please

Yes, Donald Trump is certainly the hero that we deserve. I still don't think you should have a flowery, cinnamon noodle friend.​ IF you start a flower noodle trend, my noodle will never be appreciated.

Thanks for the over 9000 considering you have given me Papa Gorbachev,

~mga

​well atleast your char is so important that you make a fuss about it.

Serious i realy don´t care about that crap.. and you can´t proof you didn´t bot.. or you don´t bot.. but every1 here can judge if some1 is playing legit or not after 30 seconds.

Just 2 have 2 pc´s and to show a macro doesn´t mean you don´t use a bot.. now create a new toon and play legit with  macros.. or not.. i realy don´t care anymore.

These threads are a joke anyways.

​Now do you believe me?

http://vk.com/club10001533?z=video5509764_171307971%2F66c97231b15089a463

I'm amazed by the sight of 2 computers, 1 sewing machine and lube on the same picture.

Are you russian?

​ask for addidas pictures...