Sign in to follow this  
skatkurt

We are ready to get +10kppl?

we are ready to get more than 10k in our main server?

we have any plan if main server going full?I think was 10k per server just on official but I really don't know and its maybe dependst on server machine,this is a really ambitious project so i hope we can hold this,kisses brodaas

Official servers can hold 6500 players max. So 10k would be insane. And with more than 3k online it would be a serious problem, because the map in this chronicle is so small.

Official servers can hold 6500 players max. So 10k would be insane. And with more than 3k online it would be a serious problem, because the map in this chronicle is so small.

​mobs amount and respawn time in this choronicle are quite different

​I said what people from the official servers said. when the servers started in korea and russia there were a lot more people than mobs in the starting areas. search for videos in google.

​I said what people from the official servers said. when the servers started in korea and russia there were a lot more people than mobs in the starting areas. search for videos in google.

​that will be  only a problem for a week or two

No, if you have 6k people later you would still have the same problem. The map is not big enough for so many people.

I really expect more than 4k coz official server not will be launched this year or in 4-5months so a lot of ppl are hyped and wanted to play this -2classic,hope gms can manage that amount of ppl will come next days and weeks