Sign in to follow this  
Lev

[ADMIN] Please make a rule for only ENLISH in !Shout and +Trade chat

Only I had 2min in OBT and I noticed the flood with russian and portuguese in general chat, please, make this a rule for the server, only english in Shout and Trade chat.

I'm not racist, my main languaje is SPANISH, but for an international server we all should talk in english in shout, trade and forums.

Well, I'm russian. But if I want somebody to understand me, I write my messages in English.Buy if I want to be understood only by russians, I speak Russian)

• Like 2

А по моему кому надо, тот будет на английском кричать, а кому не надо, могут на своем родном спокойно кричать... к чему это вообще? не понимаешь Русский язык - твои личные проблемы.. Сейчас и так нет возможности просто писать даже по Русски в игре... Создай на форуме раздел торговли и делай там правило сугубо для международных отношений

• Like 1

Я не расист, моя главная languaje является испанский, но для международного сервера мы все должны говорить на английском языке в крик, торговли и форумах.

​Я Не Знаю Английского языка , могу писать по русскому и по Украинскому

Если тебе не нравиться значит не читай и пропускай это мимо ушей

Я не расист, моя главная languaje является испанский, но для международного сервера мы все должны говорить на английском языке в крик, торговли и форумах.

​Я Не Знаю Английского языка , могу писать по русскому и по Украинскому

Если тебе не нравиться значит не читай и пропускай это мимо ушей

​согласен. Вот мне интересно, почему мы, русскоязычные игроки обязаны писать всем и везде на английском? почему англоязычнное комьюнити не изучает русский и все остальные языки стран СНГ?

on forum they speack russian ..... on french forum they speack russian too seriously ... ; and you say why we don't try to learn russian ? English is the internationnal language , we all make effort for speack a simple english , russian is speack only in russian we dont want to learn this language and his alphabet !

Si non que tout le monde ce mette à parler sa propre langue et on joue que entre eux sans que les autres comprennent !

well if they will speak russian all the time then this server will be next russian server ... and i think no1 want it. English players will go on another servers where they understed all. And can do party, trade  play with others people.

I second that. It would put people off in the long term. It is international server and forum where English is the main language. So treat it that way. 

All post written in non English language should be deleted or moved to the other sections. Other servers do that so I don't know we you allow the spam here. 

• Like 1

опять санкции :D

​И не говори...   Их прям инфаркт бьёт от русской речи.

yea russian in shout is really really annoying...if it continues it will drive others away..in fact im already annoyed with it and have stopped playing the beta because of it....international server everyone speaks english for the most part...i dont mind pm party chat and such but shout english only..start banning these idiots who do it to be annoying

Draqla say somethin! Even the forum doesn't have any rule, you should make basic rules for forum and game :(

Agree that Cyrylic alphabet (Russian lg) and other foreign languages shoul be banned from Shout/trade chat and forum (at least general section). I believe i read a post by draq saying forum and game rules are not ready yet but will be soon. I'm pretty sure that this will be included in rules. Guess we have to w8 - No rule set = wild west.