Sign in to follow this  
Anki

looking for bothunters

hello,

my chars anki, majella, shara, wildblades, fenrie are banned. the support cant help me.

so here my next try to get my chars back. i have no experience  with bots or botting, third software or other things that make a automatic gameplay, believe it or not, thats no the point.

so i read a lot in the forum and there are many people (bothunters) they say, they know in few seconds if a bot is farming or a real player. so please help me and watch the video, that provide the evidence of my guilt, in the botsection (searching for anki). if there is a chance to see there is no bot farming, i would contact the support again.

if not, thx for help.

i wonder how u were able to control 5 chars at the same time if u werent running a bot programm....

1. u need atleast 3 pcs for that and also need the control over them

2. if u use macros it would mean that u controlling atleast 3 keyboards at once to start over the macros again from time to time.

for me its 100% that u used a bot

hi and thx for answer,

i play on 2 pc´s with 3 Screens and 2 keyboards. My first pc uses one Screen and i open two windows on it. on my second pc´s i use 2 Screens. on the main screen i play with my main char anki. on the second screen are my heal majella and buffer shara.

so anki is leader gives the target. than i press keybord-key and my first dd attack (with assist makro)  anki´s target, than change to second window and second dd attack (with assist makro)  too. is the monster dead i follow anki with both chars after window change (with follow makro´s). my mana heal majella heals if its nessasary. is anki attacking or running to target i change the window to majella and she heals in that time anki is attacking. ( with target anki-recharge-recharge-target anki-target anki) after heal she is following anki again. the second healer heals with makro too ( a heal delay time makro, so she heal´s 3 time´s in 3 min or so, if i click the makro.

Can you not play with other people?

This experiencies are killing the game. No offence, play like the other players and promote the parties...

hi and thx for answer,

i play on 2 pc´s with 3 Screens and 2 keyboards. My first pc uses one Screen and i open two windows on it. on my second pc´s i use 2 Screens. on the main screen i play with my main char anki. on the second screen are my heal majella and buffer shara.

so anki is leader gives the target. than i press keybord-key and my first dd attack (with assist makro)  anki´s target, than change to second window and second dd attack (with assist makro)  too. is the monster dead i follow anki with both chars after window change (with follow makro´s). my mana heal majella heals if its nessasary. is anki attacking or running to target i change the window to majella and she heals in that time anki is attacking. ( with target anki-recharge-recharge-target anki-target anki) after heal she is following anki again. the second healer heals with makro too ( a heal delay time makro, so she heal´s 3 time´s in 3 min or so, if i click the makro.

​So u open 3 clients on ur 2nd pc. Normally that shouldnt be possible. So either its a bug or u use any programm to bypass the max 2 client/pc restriction.

So already that would be a banable offence.

+1 Anki bro... He's just a pro player doing his best and some noob come to fuk his life ingame saying bullsh1t making all this trouble for a simple guy that love l2... fuk this noobs all the time sayinig bot bot bot.... fuk u care bears

thx oldschool :), but the funny thing is i am no pro. its the first time in my life i am writing in a forum and i wouldn´t do it if were so frustrated. i play lineage2 since 11 years as multiboxer. the most time 2 or 3 boxes and not prolike;). and thatswhy i am so confused i just change some windows hit some key´s with macros. i thought really there are tools the know the difference between a bot and a player.