Sign in to follow this  
Shaze

Life Scavenge Bug

Hello, this lvl 40+ DA skill is broken and bugged. 3rd level (46) of skill gives less hp from corpses than the previous two levels. First level (40) gave approximately 110hp, Second level (42) approximately 130hp and third level gives only 90hp! 

I suggest you check all levels of this skill, there is no way new lvl can make the skill worse!

Note: Using spiritshots or m.atk doesnt affect the skill at all.(That's correct)

were you killing different mobs? becus the skill HP absorption i believe its based on the mob stats/lvl/etc so if you were killing different mobs its normal you will get different results out of it. 

i ran a test on fettered soul mob, skill lvl 1 - 84 HP. skill lv 2 - 90 HP, skill lvl 3 - 97 HP. so it seems to be escalating normally, altho then i tried in diferent mobs and the resuslts are different.

skill was level 3 on the 3 mobs, cave servant gives back 122 hp, fettered soul 97 hp and breka orc 12 hp. tried after on breka orc overlord just to be sure and it gives 67 HP back.

Yes i was killing different mobs, however, as far as i know, it always depended solely on skill level.

It's not based on % of mob's HP either, because i dont get from x2 or x3 HP mobs more, i get less.

I couldn't find any database with formula or HP recovered based on lvl except this one : http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=46 (sry for link)

I know it's not classic database, but i dont remember this skill ever changed.

Sign in to follow this