Telesa

CP LF Supports :3

Hi guys!
My friends and me (3 in total) will play on CP. We are from Argentina (UTC -3)
We are looking for supports, like PP - SE - SWS - BD, to play.

If you will be any of these class and you haven't to play with. Here we are :3

Yep! Its a Mage CP.
For now we will be 1SPS - 1 Necro - 1 Sorc

​why do you need a sws? as a mage constant party, that i suppose is for leveling purposes. sws doesnt increase mage dmg

Why do you prefer, PP over overlord? overlord has berserker, casting speed too, and allows you to farm as AOE mage party

sorry too much questions :ph34r:

its a bit boring to play as a support in a mage party, you have 0 dmg u_u poor BD, at least an overlord helps a lot in pvp as well in pve

Always its usefull have 1 BD and 1 SWS in any py. for farm, for PVP, for raids. We know sws doesnt increase mage dmg.. but it is usefull in another things.
And, about PP and overlord. We prefere PP over Overlord beacose He have buffs earlier than any orc.
Anyway, One overlord it useful too, in Farm he can root all mobs, heal, and PVP its the beast.  Just depends the offert we have.

Yep! Its a Mage CP.

​why do you need a sws? as a mage constant party, that i suppose is for leveling purposes. sws doesnt increase mage dmg

Why do you prefer, PP over overlord? overlord has berserker, casting speed too, and allows you to farm as AOE mage party

its a bit boring to play as a support in a mage party, you have 0 dmg u_u poor BD, at least an overlord helps a lot in pvp as well in pve

​It's boring to play in a mage party but you level fast at least. Cruma's a great early spot. If I can't find a group to play an SK with I'd BD with this party or even run an overlord.

Yep! Its a Mage CP.

​It's boring to play in a mage party but you level fast at least. Cruma's a great early spot. If I can't find a group to play an SK with I'd BD with this party or even run an overlord.

​I Don't understand.. Support are support in any party.
Why its "less" boring play supp in mage CP than Warry CP?
Its the same job. If you think to being SWS u will sing and stand around looking, then I dont need u for my party.

because , in pvp, a bd /sws can attack with a bow, or mele weapon, in a warrior party. but in a mage party you do 0 dmg, the dances / songs / buffs you get are for mages, so you do 0 dmg, and you sit there looking at the rest of the team.

but yes, pve both are boring, maybe less boring in a AOE mage party, because you have to move your ass and gather a train of mobs.

Well in the end, leveling is boring, no matter what class do you play ^_^

because , in pvp, a bd /sws can attack with a bow, or mele weapon, in a warrior party. but in a mage party you do 0 dmg, the dances / songs / buffs you get are for mages, so you do 0 dmg, and you sit there looking at the rest of the team.

but yes, pve both are boring, maybe less boring in a AOE mage party, because you have to move your ass and gather a train of mobs.

Well in the end, leveling is boring, no matter what class do you play ^_^

​I think his point is, even if you are in a mage party, you're still expected to do some damage its just negligible. If you had intended to just stand around and sing that's not what he wanted anyway.

Party de magos BD y OL>>>>>>>>>>>>> SWS y PP.

​Sure, but in lvl 50+
meanwhile, i prefer PP + BD 
(I never said I prefer SWS over BD)

Hello, im curious about this server and im gonna try it, i will be maybe a WC, and a friend who is gonna be a DA could play with me... But i will see how time and fun goes, im not interesting in rush.

Anyway, we are from chile and could be interesting keep in touch, we have the same timezone

saludos, mismo nick en el juego

no me cierra eso de dejar afuera al sws en la party de magos...........

WIND EARTH WARDING .... mejoran el pvp y el pve para cualquier party ... mas rapido juntas bichos y mas bichos podes juntar... lo mismo en pvp..... quien dijo q el sws hace dmg ? es un suport de defensa de toda la vida

Hello, im curious about this server and im gonna try it, i will be maybe a WC, and a friend who is gonna be a DA could play with me... But i will see how time and fun goes, im not interesting in rush.

Anyway, we are from chile and could be interesting keep in touch, we have the same timezone

saludos, mismo nick en el juego

​Jajaja me dio gracia todo en ingles y al ultimo en español :P
Estamos en contacto cuando empiece todo =) Saludos

whatsapp :3

​Join my skype i can play as bd

​(Y) Oka, estamos hablando por ahi

no me cierra eso de dejar afuera al sws en la party de magos...........

WIND EARTH WARDING .... mejoran el pvp y el pve para cualquier party ... mas rapido juntas bichos y mas bichos podes juntar... lo mismo en pvp..... quien dijo q el sws hace dmg ? es un suport de defensa de toda la vida

​Nunca dije que iba a dejar afuera un sws. El BD y el SWS son dos personajes que TIENEN que estar en CUALQUIER PARTY.
Es más, cambiaría a cualquier nuker por un sws activo :P

yo pensaba jugar de support, pasame un skype para ver que onda..

saludos

​Genial! No estamos usando skype por ahora.
Seguramente usaremos Mumble, o raidcall para comunicarnos en el juego.
En esta semana voy a mandar PM a todos los que estaban interesados en entrar a la CP para decirles la direecion/contraseña y poder charlar