Sign in to follow this  
privet

INFO ABOUT TOP SIDES/CPs/PACKs

I dont think strong sides/packs will join this server. At this moment 90% of the strong packs are russians, only few groups from eu are good like pvescrubs, showdown and some IL packs. 
While russians most of them are playing ru classic or mid rates sv like averia/lebdin/tales... (Because staff pay them for play)
In 2k15 only strong side will join your server if this have very good reputation like rpg, or if the staff pay money to this sides for join his server. And i dont think in this server will happen something of that.
btw eu classic will open in the next months, so other negattive point :D

I dont think strong sides/packs will join this server. At this moment 90% of the strong packs are russians, only few groups from eu are good like pvescrubs, showdown and some IL packs. 
While russians most of them are playing ru classic or mid rates sv like averia/lebdin/tales... (Because staff pay them for play)
In 2k15 only strong side will join your server if this have very good reputation like rpg, or if the staff pay money to this sides for join his server. And i dont think in this server will happen something of that.

​Don't forget that here you don't have to pay every month to play

i think we don't need here something same,if here will be 1-1.5k stable online - it will be enought to have good fun without sides or something.Will remember old Lineage 2,where all what we was need - it's mini parties,funny pvp and lineage atmosphere  ? Mostly people are going to feel that.

in this server classic we need 100% competition all sides, no mini parties.

​Do you see at least one full cp ? I - nope and it no matter for me .

they owned third server :D fucking OP really .. FUCKING OP .. they cant vs allmighty / redzerg / ROA .. :D

​in start ru off  was GK 1, Eve 2, Shilen 3.

​thats trash talk since there isnt any announcement till now that they even will open one

there is just a registration term without any promise to open one even if the needed count of 15k is reached...

big clans/cps joining this server wont make posts here until lasts days, i saw some "famous" names from franz/teon, probably they are not coming alone