Sign in to follow this  
p4rm3san

Hello again! DO not delete!

Hello again! My post whitch i was posted about 20 mins deletted! Why? Do i tell the true? And for that Admin deletted my post? Nice rules! If admin do not like a post - delet it! You do not let people see what happening with this kind of SUPER ANTI-BOT protection? Why? Afraid of loseing people? But do not afraid of lose players when banning for no reason? Banning for grinding about 10 hours? Becouse your super smart bot hunter team think that they are Professional? Let me tell you something. They suck. Got ban for nothrig just for grinding... No proof no nothing. And then i tell trouth to all player you start to delleting my post? Like i was saying before, with this shit you will ban 90% of players. I guarantee that server will dye about in 1 month. Nice work! And again GG WP BB!

Hello. Is using bot a reason to ban? Yes. You was banned for botting on char DedeFedeSpoilas.

But the thing is that i DO NOT USE ANY PROGRAME! For WHAT REASON  you think that i was botting? Explain? Or you do not have any explanation? Only i dont care? If, IF and one more time IF i was botting you should see some sympthoms of bot or something? SO WHAT was it? You think player can't hit F1 for spoil and F2 for sweaper for 2-3 hours continuasly? That is GRINDING! That is the LOW rate server! And that it sould be!!! All players doing that! That's why i'm so furious! Banned for being human! I just wanted to spend my free time for interesting playing but for that i got banned. And onother thing, again IF, IF and one more IF i was bottng you shoud see what programe was used, Please tell me. It is realy interesting what was it. Maybe it's some kind of virus? Yes! probably a virus named - HUMAN PLAYING! Last thing, why you delete my latest post?? Again GG WP BB!

You telling that you even doesn't have macro.

This is video how you target and run to mob before your char even appears. Nice reaction. 

• Like 1

damn, i almost belived you brah. but that auto target reaction... another 'inocente bot'... you guys could at least just shut up and pay the sh1t and continue on playing like nothing ever happened, but no, you insist in making a huge drama lama on the fórum to get fuked at the end of so much crying :)