Qissufera

where are u gm

i still dunno what you want, if you are engaged in conversation with support team, you should keep answering on support ticket if they ask you for the explanation of your situation, your time would be better invested in providing them with the explanation instead of creating 20 topics with the message they sent you on the ticket answer...

ok, come on I'm all day, trying to speak for the ticket, did not give me an answer, in a severe case, the forum is for this very reason, post, complain, suggestion and etc, if you were to put a post a day, I spoke in game, you can check my problem, I am sincerely all day wanting to talk to you in front of the computer, wasting my time, a good night friend, awaiting ...

[email protected]      2015-12-04 19:41:27
hello gm

[email protected]      2015-12-04 19:42:15

today around 14:30, I logged my char and found that way, please gm can look at what happened.

Support Group      2015-12-04 23:48:27

Dear user, Hello!

Explain the meaning of your application in detail, please.

Thank you for contacting Lineage2classic.com support.

[email protected]      2015-12-05 17:30:15

I I logged into my account on my lan house and when I saw my char was naked without my items and adena. look at that, I will play again

[email protected]      2015-12-05 17:36:50

Good afternoon, around 14:40 I I logged into my account and I came across my char without the items, then immediately asked my friends from lan house, and saw my nimguem logged char, because I do not spend my password for nimguem, if I remember adena had a conjures knife, Sept. devotion, and what I remember.

[email protected]      2015-12-06 01:53:55

4th I was I logged 14:40 to 15:00 thereabouts, I came across my char naked, oh I entered I saw it was nothing. you may be checking min, why am I losing playing time. and if not find a solution stop here, a lot of dirty it. my account so I have and my brother, so he ta ta working and no time.

i dunno if you understand the fact your are not the only player on the server and not the only player that sends tickets to support, if they did not answer you yet is becus they are busy on something else, and as in every other place in life you have to w8 in line till its your turn. 

also all of this time could have been avoid if in the first ticket your wrote you  would have explained the situation correctly.

also, you could read there on the right side in big letters when you were making the 5th ticket this:

x6WC8sQa

Edited by San0