Sign in to follow this  
~Seraphina~

Harbingers on (real) Classic recruiting!

Well, considering this server is just as broken as it was several months ago, it doesn't seem like a project they can really fix within the next few months (if at all). They can try to fix as many bugs as possible, but the core mechanics will never be Classic, as it seems as though buffs/debuffs/mobs++ and other core mechanics are taken from High5 and modified to work with the Classic client.

That's why me and a few others are sticking with real classic, and yes, it's japanese, and yes, it has L2Store because it's free, and yes, there are a lot of bots near starter villages. However, the English patch works fine for basic stuff, but you do have to use quest guides online to get quests done without making guesses and mistakes. The L2Store mostly sells scrolls and shots, and no gear of any kind, however they are currently (temporarily) selling BEWD and BEAD because people buy adena from bots instead of selling shots on the market from L2store instead, and NCsoft has to make enough money to make ends meet. After all, they're not doing charity. The bots are around starter villages, but near 15+ areas, you won't see many bots anymore, however they can be trained/stunned and drop some mighty fine gear when they die. I see bots as wandering piñatas I can crack open and see what items pop out of them, though doing trains is difficult unless the mobs are social with the ones they are currently killing. If you have high ping, there is a patch to make WTFast and Battleping work. It helps a lot.

The clan is low level atm, but I am working on getting it leveled up. English is a must.​

I don't mean to talk negatively about this private server here, but let's be realistic; taking a piece of crap and wrapping it in silver foil and paper doesn't make it chocolate. It's still a piece of crap.

http://classicharbingers.enjin.com/home

https://www.facebook.com/groups/683223111824005/?fref=ts

I've had my application in since 05/16 and still no response. You guys should have someone else in charge if you're going to make a recruiting post with an MIA leader.

I didn't say you don't know about it. What I said was why make a recruiting post when no one can be approved anyway.

you have to do something with your leadership.. i have applied 1 week now and i noone accepted me.. i know leader has exams but sure he could log in forum for 10 min every day to accept us.. or he could give this authority to someone else..

Yeah, people are jumping on the hate train too fast, gotta be funny when you will still be playing here after all the trashtalk.

its not trashtalk dude.. we want to know if we can find group if we can play the support role we want. discuss the time we are online etc. and maybe someone who applies is not alone.

It's called making a sensible point, not quite the same thing as trashtalk. Maybe RHDS can explain how it makes sense to make a recruiting post when you're leader has been absent for eight days.

I was talking about the clan moving to Japanese Classic, not the absence of your leader.

​like there is any point trying this l2j h5, classic wannabe.

Literally nothing works as it should, and they baited me (and prolly many other) with "l2off".

I was talking about the clan moving to Japanese Classic, not the absence of your leader.

Literally nothing works as it should, and they baited me (and prolly many other) with "l2off".

​At least give them their two weeks and see what they deliver at release. Make your decision at that point.

2 butt hurt members... both who are very active in the forum... saying the clan will move...

just as info.. 1 of them.. died 5 times with his level 1x orc and ragequiet while argueing this isn´t classic and mobs don´t hit that much ^^

the other one were ragieng the admin did lie about the language.

Iam not even a member of the clan.. nor will i.. but i was on teamspeak.... and it was quiet funny.

• Like 1

2 butt hurt members... both who are very active in the forum... saying the clan will move...

just as info.. 1 of them.. died 5 times with his level 1x orc and ragequiet while argueing this isn´t classic and mobs don´t hit that hard ^^

the other one were ragieng the admin did lie about the language.

Iam not even a member of the clan.. nor will i.. but i was on teamspeak.... and it was quiet funny.

​what are you talking about?

why h5? tell me what you mean talking its l2j h5....

maybe 10 ppl will play jap for now ( who knows they might come back )

still leaves us with 40+ ppl., played with some of them yesterday. can't talk about all the clannies, but we got some good ppl in it who know what they are doing.

so those who want to join, just hold on abit. if you want, you can always join us on vent in the meantime and get to know some of the ppl.

• Like 1