Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Novice SS are not working

So, not the newbie SS till 15 lvl you gave, novice SS are not working. Even if i'm spamming them i have to activate deactive and activate again the automatic to use them 1 time. 
Also I want a favor. (I left server cause of bots and here I'm again after a month or more) I tried to log with bot programm just to try if it's working and my 16 lvl char is banned. I don't want you to unban him, actually tbh I want it :P but i wanna take some low items he got. You see even 30k are worthing something! Send me msg if it's possible. Thanks

So my English is not good. Did I understand you correctly?
Your Bot was banned.
You do not want that he unban.
But you want the items he'd have back?
If yes, then you're a funny man. The sense of banned is that you have nothing left.
Although, here you get it well again if you pay 5 euros.

I don't even know how to bot dude. I just tried the programm to see if it's still working. If I knew to bot i'd bot right now like some ppl I saw. In the start of the server I'd could log with bot but I've never let my char botting. I just asked yes some items I dropped but it's fine. This hate.. Keep the hate for the guys that are still botting not for a newbie that logged to the server again. Btw ss are working fine now maybe needed restart or w/e

Sign in to follow this