Sign in to follow this  
scripting

Tired of bots

Hello everyone because as the title says I've been playing 2 or 3 days and see that there is too bot in the game, I say this because I donate to the game and see people get everything quickly buying adena seems unfair, I donate to sell and get adena or get items faster, but those who buy adena higher profits than those who donate.
My question is: it will always have a solution or so?

Thank you

Hello everyone because as the title says I've been playing 2 or 3 days and see that there is too bot in the game, I say this because I donate to the game and see people get everything quickly buying adena seems unfair, I donate to sell and get adena or get items faster, but those who buy adena higher profits than those who donate.
My question is: it will always have a solution or so?

Thank you

​Hello. First antibot update is coming. Second there are no 100% solution against adena sellers otherwise they will not be on official server. About bots can't be 100% solution, but we are working on protection and on additional functions to detect bots.

I'm a programmer and I also dedicate a community of online games MMO RPG, I understand this issue and always has solution Bots hacks selling gold or simply configure your own anti cheat so can not access the server, I like a clean game because I spend my money on.

Thank you for your answer :)

Very grateful for their speed in solving doubts.

Sorry for my english im spanish xD

If you are a programmer, you must understand that there are no protection that can't be bypassed.

And yes, we are working with our own protection created from zero, so it's easier to implement fixes and additional checks.

Antibot is just like antivirus... U can block all of them, but in 3 days - 1 week, easily can be bypassed.... 
Adm here do a great job, and comunity in general is great too, its one of the best servers ive played (and i played in a lot of them)
The fight against the bots its not only for the adms, but all comunity...

ok but yourself is exposing the appropriate response, if working on an own new anti cheat while offest detect or via input required to access has been a week, it is as easy as weekly update anti cheat so you do not have time to get their way in.
I do not want to talk about certain things around here but anyone who has worked in an online game company knows where they come bots, things you want to solve? :)

Sorry for my english im spanish.