Sign in to follow this  
tamtakos

questions from a new player

hello everybody.

i am currently downloading the game and i wanna play and i have few questions.

is there any clan that recruits new players ? what is the "most needed class"? i wanted to play a support char like healer or buffer.

server is pay2win or no ? i am coming from ncwest's servers and i wanna try l2 classic if it's using "official" files like you say :D

i dunno which is the "most needed class" but as a prophet or bishop u will get parties any time.

Thank you for your fast reply mate! I'll go for a prophet then ;)

I've been here a few days and I can say it's like any other server really. There's some normal people who play for fun, some play to win, some don't play and have 3rd party soft playing for them while they watch. This are some hard facts. All in all server seems like a nice place, there's tons of players to play and fight with. Oh yeah and it's a bit hard ;)

You can find a clan, like I did, using special option in the left bottom corner, just find a clan apply and see if you get a response. You can look for one on forums too, depending on what you are looking for. Hope you stay, enjoy Classic with us. See you in game.