mib89

Impossible

I mean i really understood this was like the old c1 rete1x times 3,  now somebody explain me that the original classic is 1/6x rate, so i'm i playing on a original 1/2x rate right now ?

(1/6)*3 = 1/2 rate...?

• Like 1

I mean i really understood this was like the old c1 rete1x times 3,  now somebody explain me that the original classic is 1/6x rate, so i'm i playing on a original 1/2x rate right now ?

(1/6)*3 = 1/2 rate...?

​Why this question? It chronicles the Classic. The rates - x3. Here all that you need to know. Oh these little people.

With the starter pack you can EASY reach lvl 30 in 3-4 hours.

How? Im really curious. If you could write a step by step guide, thatd be great. Im thinking of rerolling.

The only way I could possibly see this happening is human/elf mage. But level 30 in 3-4 hours? that seems too good to be true. 

​Its actually really easy to go to 20 in 3-4 hrs, use bronze and spam ss, or just be a caster and spam sps with recharge and empower box. Key is being able to box a recharger so you can spam skills. From 20, you can get to 30 in about a day using brigandine and top d weap or elf mithril and spaming bsps with recharge box. Anyone that says they can do 35-40 in under a few days is lying though.

With the starter pack you can EASY reach lvl 30 in 3-4 hours.

How? Im really curious. If you could write a step by step guide, thatd be great. Im thinking of rerolling.

The only way I could possibly see this happening is human/elf mage. But level 30 in 3-4 hours? that seems too good to be true. 

​Its actually really easy to go to 20 in 3-4 hrs, use bronze and spam ss, or just be a caster and spam sps with recharge and empower box. Key is being able to box a recharger so you can spam skills. From 20, you can get to 30 in about a day using brigandine and top d weap or elf mithril and spaming bsps with recharge box. Anyone that says they can do 35-40 in under a few days is lying though.

Topic-starter talk about NEW players. They dont have 2nd box with support and anything else including Brigandine set and top D weapon.

And even, i'm trying really hard to bring people in server but is way too difficult to convince them, since they took 3 days just to reach lvl 20 and 1 month for level 40. And even losing 10 % each dead, dropping under mob... Something need to change.

​the problem of hardcore is that hardcore must stay for years

I had played on hardcore server 2 years, and got level 30, then server closed

the same on official - they got GOD chronicle where 30 level can be reached in 2 hours and your 2 years long work gone forever

---

so if you want play you must choose server 100x where you can play all game features before it closes or becomes GOD

this is sad reality of l2

• Like 1

Another crying post about server is dying, change something or my clan is leaving...

You should really do some research about the server, chronicle and what you really want from it before you decide to start playing there, because this server is how it has to be!

Here is the server promotional video: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2211-lineage2classic-promotional-video/

What i suggest to everyone who is crying is to watch the video over and over until you realize that THIS SERVER IS SUPPOSE TO BE HARD, REALLY HARD.

So can you please stop creating these useless topics??? Use this time to play... And if you find this server too hard just leave... Don't try to change it because there are way more people playing then your clan. And those players enjoy the hardcore gameplay they get here.

And yes it is possible to get 20 lvl in 2-3 hours just with best no grade, witch you already get now for free.

• Like 2

And even, i'm trying really hard to bring people in server but is way too difficult to convince them, since they took 3 days just to reach lvl 20 and 1 month for level 40. And even losing 10 % each dead, dropping under mob... Something need to change.

the same on official - they got GOD chronicle where 30 level can be reached in 2 hours and your 2 years long work gone forever

---

so if you want play you must choose server 100x where you can play all game features before it closes or becomes GOD

​Can you tell me witch server you played on that to get lvl 30 it tooked you 2 years? And what rates where there?

Well this has already been discussed and most people say that the problem will be fixed in the 1.3 and 1.5 updates hopefully we`ll have them soon - if the adena is like that (still haven`t checked the situation past level 40 atm but if all is well it should be okay). If it`s not okay again even after the update then it`ll need to be checked. 
Level 15 the point up `till which you can use the newbie (starter pack) shots is super easy to get and fast even if you make every single quest there is in your starting area.
A lot of people were mistaken that this is just c1 as it was - it is not. There is more than enough info on the Korean, Russian and even English game pages atm and it`s pretty conveniently organized in a simple pdf file marking all the important changes big or small.

The bad thing is that this is one of the few big servers where i do not see the community trying to act as such. The amount of people using party matching is probably 10-15% of the online at any given time (gets better later at night cuz ppl go to sleep) - and this is a great way for people that started alone or with a friend or 2 to go to raids, find parties and etc. It`s great but it needs to be used. Ofc there are people with almost constant parties or are in a clan and are rarely free - y they will not be on the waiting list but getting a group for a low level raid is something basic and important, also something that should be easy as pie but here it`s quite hard.

You all think that 1.3 will help :D yeah maybe solo players can play easier but still top spots will be only for top constas. If u are weak as a party u will get beated all the time and wont exp where exp is good.

Castles looool, who will pick castle? Its not a fuking GF or HF where u can pick castle with one or two parties S geared 78+. We all have c grade and max 60 level. 

EV is only good thing i see here. Maybe we will be able to divide into DV and EV. But still someone will come to clear.

Maybe some skill for classes.

Update gives Nothing more. After update u will cry for 1,5 after that for olympiad... stap this bullshit. If players managed to reach 50+. Just shut up and play till u reach it.

• Like 2

---

​Can you tell me witch server you played on that to get lvl 30 it tooked you 2 years? And what rates where there?

​this was c1 x1, I had rised 2 chars 30lvl in 2 years, some players rised 40 level in 2 months