Sign in to follow this  
Gearhart

PK Scroll Thread! Koll listen please!

Koll, Please, Listen up to old community people! Please...

Many old and active players of this server just started to play here, because of this pvp/pk system,

Four opposite alliances now is about to make one alliance to vanquish evey single player of this server...and then they will close all important exping locations. This will make many and many riots...

Koll, Please, Listen up to old community people! Please...

4 Opposite alliances now is about to make 1 alliance to vanquish evey single noob on this server...Then they will close all important exp. locations. This will make many and many riots.

​Only because they could drop the items making a lot pk?. Too mature for me.

BTW, can you explain me why i'm a selfish person?. Your arguments are strong.

• Like 1

Go away from my thread. I dont even want to argue with nooblords...its like facewall.

​Sure, you only want to argue with people who are agree with you. You're too afraid to lose your items if the pk scrolls change. You will not be too brave, eh?. 

Many old players of this server just started to play here, because of this pvp/pk system.

So, they come here only because the can't drop items if they pk someone?. My god, that's classic for you?. 

• Like 6

One more thread about pk scroll discussion and i will close them all and block forum accounts for everyone involved in this discussions.

• Like 3