Sign in to follow this  
kapo

same speed on tyrant with wolf and puma totems

I have the same speed on my tyrant when i use puma totem or wolf totem. If i remeber corectly i should have higher speed with wolf totem.

I have the same speed on my tyrant when i use puma totem or wolf totem. If i remeber corectly i should have higher speed with wolf totem.

​In Classic totems work like this:

Wolf Spirit Totem - On 5 minutes Attack Speed and Speed +10 %, accuracy 3.

Puma Spirit Totem - On 5 minutes Attack Speed and Speed +20 %, accuracy 6.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/484846/

skills_change_30.07.png

Skill 282 1.jpgPuma Spirit Totem1buff350670000-

Possessed by a Puma Spirit, Speed + 20% and Accuracy + 6 for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon.

Skill 83 1.jpgWolf Spirit Totem1buff19010000-Possessed by a Wolf's soul, Speed and Atk. Spd. Boost + 10%%, Accuracy + 3 for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon.

higher speed with puma

One is working wrong, GM have to see wich one.

If wolf gives 20% or puma gives 10% (speed)

or descriptions are wrong .... at this momemt anything could be.

Info: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Classes_in_Lineage_2

• Like 1

yeah i checked it out now, puma spirit is ok, only has description problm (it misses the running speed info on description). but the wolf is giving 20 % of speed instead of 10 %,. it still gives only 10 % on attack speed, but still gives 20 % of runing speed.

at the end of the day nothing will change for you becus you will have the same speed with puma, you will just have less with wolf xD

at the end of the day nothing will change for you becus you will have the same speed with puma, you will just have less with wolf xD

​Well, that's the problem. Wolf should give more speed.

no. puma give more in classic 1.0 they are similar to each other with diference wolf gives 10 % speed and attack speed, while puma gives 20 % of both. wolf accuracy 3 and puma acuracy 6.

you can basicly say puma is a improved version of wolf.

Sign in to follow this