Sign in to follow this  
Senix

IRC chat channel

Sorry to do no explanation my phone plays up on this forum :( 

irc is an Internet chat which you use on a specific server (you can register your channel for free) and mod it as you see fit. I think this is a great way for users to actively communicate in real-time, along side the forum. 

It would be a good way for you guys to get along side the community also :) 

if you need help I could always lend a helping hand, 

a good free program you could use is mIRC. You can also get irc chat programs for your phones/tablets 

better if this think would work inside the game client, it may base on the poppular web browser or something but it doesnt need to use your alt+tab to switch the client and the ircclient. Peace.

There is a way to make this work like that. You know how you have global, party, ally etc.. I've been on a server in the past where this was connected to their IRC channel. Weird!

That just shows how ancient I am lmfao.. Those days seem to be long gone :( but yes, anything free and moddable like irc gets my vote, if that discord is free that is lol, 

https://discord.gg/0pI4OxkGthVkrdYM  if someone wants we can try discord - NOTE: This is NOT an OFFICIAL OR APPROVED Channel - it`s a community/fan made one. You can use Discord from your browser, download it on your PC/tablet/phone - I recommend downloading it if you plan to use it for voice communication. Any ideas or suggestions for added rooms for chat or voice are welcome. For example, you can have a room for your party for free.