How many Daggers in server?

Hey u !!! dagger!!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. IF u have a dagger = which one?

• Plains (Self buffer/suport) Walker
    • Treasure (annoying master of dash) Hunter
    • Abyss ( Glass Canon) Walker

<3

I think that this poseidon have to pvp in the sea to win a fight, using breath limit with constitution + kiss of eva, aligator islang just wait you bro x)

nice one. i am glad that u think in general, bcs I dont like stupid competitors.

Stop the uselees rage in the post, thx. :D

Created for check the daggers in the server, share stuff ( btw: good video Tatsu but that ppl is insane....not focusin the dagger in a open field=? wth ignoring that 1-5 ----2k  dmg from back xD)

This isnt the post who is the best pvp dagger, no, this is a hardcore server with few months... useless compare who is the best, with only what? 3 or 4 daggers  high lvl?

Evry1 can be the best if u score killing low lvl  ppl ...talk to me when sieges come and u see a lot f ppl 50+ not the same 4 or 5 parties- sames clans etc...

Grow Up, By : low lvl player :)

until u have some decent competition

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

​till 2.0 th is the best, imho.

until u have some decent competition -----> :) ( isnt clear 4 some ppl i see) <------------------------------ xD

​Again is nice that th is the most popular, but 4 be since easier characters always gonna be the most popular ;)

is my personal opinion about TH, and  i like all daggers but always choose 1 of elf race ( de/le) cz with a TH  sometimes u forgot that u are a dagger

with his dash ans basic stats ( dam that CON) is easy run in and run out of fights.. u dont need avoid targeting, hide in rock, tree, camp be tricky etc

TH playstyle is more warrior classes 4 me.

Again personal opinion now rages TH loves start ur sandstorm-----> im rdy xD

sorry 4 my spelling mistakes still learning : P

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970

Top AW.

Nice :), 1 of Aw of this pool xD

How work his damage in pve/pvp u tested? low con affect so much 4 stun ;)

Im pretty interesed in the glass cannon Dagger cz a lot of ppl prefer it phantom ranger,

until u have some decent competition -----> :) ( isnt clear 4 some ppl i see) <------------------------------ xD

​Again is nice that th is the most popular, but 4 be since easier characters always gonna be the most popular ;)

is my personal opinion about TH, and  i like all daggers but always choose 1 of elf race ( de/le) cz with a TH  sometimes u forgot that u are a dagger

with his dash ans basic stats ( dam that CON) is easy run in and run out of fights.. u dont need avoid targeting, hide in rock, tree, camp be tricky etc

TH playstyle is more warrior classes 4 me.

Again personal opinion now rages TH loves start ur sandstorm-----> im rdy xD

sorry 4 my spelling mistakes still learning : P

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970

​this gay human is not as popular as more comfortable and easy to play comparing with others, but only till 2.0, as i say. if i could i would choose pw.