Sign in to follow this  
darkt

Two-handed blunts vs. one-handed blunts.

Hello everyone. I have some questions regarding 2-handed and 1-handed blunts.
1. Does the Sword/Blunt Weapon Mastery work with 2-heanded blunts? It doesn't say it works only with 1-handed blunts. People talk different things on the discord. 

2. There is a mace called bonebreaker (top D), which has 90 P. Atk.+ fast AS and there is a 2-handed hammer called lesser's giant hammer, which has 96 P. Atk + normal AS.

The bonebreaker costs ~4.5kk, the lesser's giant hammer costs 1.5kk. The bonebreaker is quite hard to obtain, but the lesser's giant hammer can be bought from the weapon NPC in GIran. Which makes the 2-heander way more preferable, doesn't it? 

3. Why would I, as a scavenger, go for bonebreaker instead of lesser's giant hammer?

Is there anyone out there who can help with those questions of mine, I would be much appreciated. I could use some clarifications here...

Just an idea, but if you want to be sure about it you can always buy the cheapest weapon of both types possible and compare the result in your stats screen. I would personally expect the two-handed blunt doesn't get the benefit of the Sword/Blunt Weapon Mastery. Though the findings here seem to imply it does stack: 

Edited by enf0rcer