Sign in to follow this  
Aiur

Next step

Hi everyone!

Im a wizardwith free ng weapon & devotion set..  what should i do next?

Im as active as i can, being at university and work lets me only 1hour  most days, so CP isnt really an option :/

I thought about going to some crowded place & try to find random parties (which is dangerous in my opinion, as they could betray me since im a lonely stranger). Or i could try and go solo (But not yolo xd) hunting mobs whose drops might be useful for me, which was what i was doing until now. And at last, i could try todo join a clan and seek ppl todo party (im planning to do this at 40 as necromancer anyway).

What do you think about? Any good solo spot? Any crowded lowbie spot? Any spot i should avoid when soloing?

Thanks in advance!!

I suggest you to go to Abandoned Camp and try AOE party until 26-27, best way to lvl up fast, or even solo you can stay there. I don't think it is dangerous for you, if you were the tanker i would suggest to go with friends, but being a mage is pretty safe for AOE hunting. After this you can even go for AOE solo on ant nest or fortress of resistance (this one with pt). 

I went to abandoned camp, great spot. I stayed there 30 minutes (as much as possible) doing some aoe solo (easy with poison) and got good xp. I wish to hace only one elven knight todo agro more mobs while i keep poisoning them and kill with only one or two flame strike. I could try to grab 5 or 6 mobs (i kill 3 in a row), but its too dangerous hahaha. If lag hits, i could die with 6 mob crits (yeah, i have that bad luck :'( )

Anyway, thanks for this help, which is also a help for newcommers. Now im thinking that due drops arent really the best ones for a nukker, that i will be trading them for a weapon. Man, i love this game.. I needed todo say that

• Like 1