Sign in to follow this  
Bomboni

WrathofThegods Hacks 2

I honestly dont care if u banned Aist or not, Modified a system illegally or not, because those players have acces to a system that the rest of the players dont?

I dont know if u are afraid of these types of players leaving your server, are there 20 wrathofthegods players? Now i also say that there are many more of us in our alliance. If we see that these illegalities, among others, continue to favor the same people, we are going to leave and believe me, we are many more players. Do u want more proof that these people are breaking your rules? According to your rules
image.png.be7b1dd838091694ef6c6937440bcfdc.pngimage.png.b04817036e549bf1b427cd82b0bea6a9.pngimage.png.c7dc55be7a41232e4270489cea8fb384.png

image.png.e040df0383389db7309f88a4e2ae3e69.pngimage.png.0854deb39e90a341fcc87253751f6e9a.png

This is beggining to be harrasment since what happened yesterday, how is this justified? Is it allowed that these comments can be put in a game? Even in League of Legends, one of the most toxic games in the world, they ban these types of people. They are reaching the point of insulting our families and not all the players in our alliance are taking photos.

Does this not matter either?

Hello!

Please, read ingame chat rules in full. 

Just in case you can't see it:

image.png

There is no private chat in the list, because

image.png

This doesn't mean that players can go overboard, because massive bullying can not be tolerated in any way on the project.
So if it goes out of hands, you can file a proper report in tickets or other way of contacting the administration instead of creating a drama on the forum and discord, and we will look into it and take an action if needed.

Regarding files modifications from my answer in your previous topic:

image.png

AIst was banned for suspicion of breaking the rule 1.2 -  Interfere or mess with client-server data packet exchange. And we were not afraid of losing him if it would be confirmed
Turned out, it was not the case. Modification he was using is not against the rules, so he was unbanned
Some people has access to system with drop/spoil, mobs aggression stance, extra bars and many others when other players does not. Same goes for this modification. Yet, this one is being reviewed to be added for all or removed at all.