Sign in to follow this  
Kothr0

PK SCROLLS

fight back ??  for what for lost 2 day of farming without any gain and get chasin by noob donater  of lvl 61 cause they have just to many bot 2 month ago and buying some gold   from   capri clan ???? loool

WHERE is the damn SIN EATER this is completely stupid whit the PK scroll and whit the combination of the DEATH CERTIFICATE   HELLO WAKE UP GM this is killing the game .Thing will happen if nothing is made the server will die cause lack of hunting zone because it take for ever to get update. Not only that you(GM) planing remove content from it. Once that update is up i hope the next patch 1.5  will be already on the way  because this situation will be out of control to the point where the sever will go home lan server and no one will play . This is not a way to make business . SO we need update/ put the SIN EATHER/ world Event / fix the XP lost  10% to 8%  for lvl 40 and less / 4% xp lost for lvl 41 + . Also the find a new way  to pay to win whit the COL to balance the game  whitout  PK scroll and death certificate,replace it whit  BUFF SCROLL i mean all buff not just WW and shield . the COL system AS TO BE a way to help the player somehow to progress ... not to sing the death of the server because now the pain is made and if no one do something to balance the COL system to help the player progress and i mean it this going no where. the PK scroll  DOES NOT HELP A PLAYER TO PROGRESS !!!!

• Like 1

The problem is   the Pk scroll is ruin the game  Pk system   when i see some guys with his team   and getting karma i know i dont have any chance to drop his item ... its too easy to go  in floran to ouputt that anything   

its not like a old l2  ^^   you pk cause you have balz to risk your stuff  its not like that now .....   that's anything

​i dont think this have anything to do with pk scroll,they can go feed their pet anw

​maybe they wont feed the pet but they will be able to drop they gear  thats  the real deal  whit the PK count under 5 pk  they dont drop  GM wants make money  well put PK  scroll 5 euro each and also put back the sin eather...  its a pay to win game so make them  pay for the PK if they dont want work for the SIN and drop they gear. that will balance and reduce the harassment of the other ppl . when u have to 5 euro for remove PK  you will think a bit more befor to do the action and GM want money  so thats a win win i guess

WHERE is the damn SIN EATER this is completely stupid whit the PK scroll and whit the combination of the DEATH CERTIFICATE   HELLO WAKE UP GM this is killing the game .Thing will happen if nothing is made the server will die cause lack of hunting zone because it take for ever to get update. Not only that you(GM) planing remove content from it. Once that update is up i hope the next patch 1.5  will be already on the way  because this situation will be out of control to the point where the sever will go home lan server and no one will play . This is not a way to make business . SO we need update/ put the SIN EATHER/ world Event / fix the XP lost  10% to 8%  for lvl 40 and less / 4% xp lost for lvl 41 + . Also the find a new way  to pay to win whit the COL to balance the game  whitout  PK scroll and death certificate,replace it whit  BUFF SCROLL i mean all buff not just WW and shield . the COL system AS TO BE a way to help the player somehow to progress ... not to sing the death of the server because now the pain is made and if no one do something to balance the COL system to help the player progress and i mean it this going no where. the PK scroll  DOES NOT HELP A PLAYER TO PROGRESS !!!!

​We will not make quest till we make 1.3 update. We announced it more then enough times.

Topic doesn't make any sense. We already announce that Quest will be made. We already announced that it will be made only after 1.3 update. We already announced that PK scroll from Judge will be removed and will stop working.