Sign in to follow this  
Mastermind

Is a dragger considered a bot?

Found this server/project while looking around and it seems like a good place. It's been a long time since I last played L2. I read through all the rules but I was not able to find if having a dragger is allowed. By dragger I mean a character on a second account that is either setting someplace if I am hunting in an area or just follows me for buffs. Buff are not automated, I cast them when needed and then the character is back to following my main.

Is this considered botting?

Thanks

Edited by Mastermind
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Found this server/project while looking around and it seems like a good place. It's been a long time since I last played L2. I read through all the rules but I was not able to find if having a dragger is allowed. By dragger I mean a character on a second account that is either setting someplace if I am hunting in an area or just follows me for buffs. Buff are not automated, I cast them when needed and then the character is back to following my main.

Is this considered botting?

Thanks

Hello. No. You can use macro on that char, but you must click macro your self, you can't set up keyboard to click button that will start macro on that char every 2 min for example.

• Like 1