AntiHate

To all L2Classic.club players

Greetings, L2Classic.club administration and players!
I started playing on this server 2 weeks ago and now registered on the forum to give my vote in the poll. But after reading all 5 pages of the topic, I couldn't resist and write this letter. And for administration and for players.
It's gonna be long, so I'm sorry in advance for your eyes and time, but of course not forcing anyone to read it.
I would want to start from many years ago, 7 to be correct, when I was a member of the team, running lineage 2 server. It was not big comparing to big dogs out there, but had stable 800 online. But 5 years ago our boss and server owner closed the project, which still had good numbers of people. And the reason was completely dumb for players, but understandable for us. And that reason was - lack of joy from what we were doing, lack of people appreciation, lack of support from players and simple understanding and ability to place themself to our place for a bit sometimes. No, of course not everyone was like that, we had a lot of really good and supportive players, but the negative part just won. The money were good, but its impossible to work days and nights without seeing good enough outcome. Well, enough about me, with all I wrote I just wanted to explain why I can place myself on this server administrators position.
I wasn't playing lineage 2 for years, but start of EU classic made me curious and gave a hope to see that lineage I fell in love with 13 years ago. But innova couldn't make it any good unless you are playing just to play on off server (yes, there are a lot of players like that and I never could understand it). So I started research to find private classic server. Found one (won't call its name to not go against rules), but its dead, with dead forum with just admins posting fixes lists. So I continued searching. Found second, which will open during this spring. But forum activity, made by admin and 10 more users didn't left any positive emotions and after seeing that administration there is going to put google ads on their site, made it clear that instead of working on community and pride, they will work for money. And again, without getting any from 50 players, which won't be happy with situation on the server, will just quit. So I came here. I wasn't any optimistic since the server is 4 months old and in today reality servers are rarely living for that long with any good online and was surprised when logged in game. Still, forum with a lot of negativity made me nervous and start thinking if this server worth playing or everything is bad.

I don't like to waste my time. So I started to read the forum, added admins in Skype contacts and had few talks. And now I'm playing here. And the reasons are simple. I liked the guys and a girl admins, they were always there to answer my questions as well as they are answering on everything on the forum, they are polite, they are open to any dialogue and respect their players. Well, not everything and not always is perfect, but who is perfect? And they were making mistakes. But again - only the ones who is not working are not making mistakes. And i loved that every their movement, act were explained by them, even when they were not needing it. And it means a lot.
You won't find any other project like this one out there. Not a single classic server is any close to this one, and if players would show more support instead of negative on every corner, I believe it will become even better. Support is always making miracles.
I don't know why a lot of players are not willing to see all the good admins here are building, but with any time reason trying to point on minuses, as they think. Maybe its lack of education, lack of wisdom, tolerance, respect to other people work, being spoiled with all this amount of servers, being opened every day. I really don't know. 
But I want to ask everyone, who is playing on this server, just for a minute look at the bright side. With all ups and downs server is still running, admins are doing their job, entertaining you, interacting with you, helping you. And not only 8 hours per day. They are here during the day, evening, night and morning. And, as I read on the thread about them, they have familys and even kids. No one would give so much time to the server without loving his job, loving what he is doing, and i see them giving their hearts to the server.
Support them. Stop writing negative, it might scare players, who is new here as it almost did to me. Talk, talk a lot. And not always it has to be negative posts on forums. Even bugs, report them privately, so others can't abuse them till its fixed and new players will see less. Stop being a user and become a part of it. Help admins in building always growing, strong, interesting to play server with big population. And believe me, you will be first ones winning.

If everyone will bring just 1 brick, it can be enough to build a home. Home for you and many other players with who you will have a lot of fun together.
And I truly hope my brick will be added to the basement of this new growing home and you will join me.

Once again I want to say sorry for such a long message, but I wish this server all the best and want to support people working here. I know how they might feel sometime and I don't want this server to repeat the story of my project 6 years ago. And I still want to believe in people's understanding and a bit of support.

With kind regards, AntiHate

• Like 11

Thanks for the kind words, i also share the same sentiment (old L2 server admin, 1000+ users, disenchanted with the reality of servers, and much more), but now i feel quite hopeful of this server, given the admins are quite active and knowledgeable, so i really hope users can take into account that and try to avoid creating negative feedback.

• Like 2

You won't find any other project like this one out there. Not a single classic server is any close to this one, and if players would show more support instead of negative on every corner, I believe it will become even better. Support is always making miracles

​Your wrong i said it before and i say it again, there are atleast 2 servers: 1 upcoming and 1 already at 1.5 since 2015 opened (google them)

This is not a Monopoly Server, the only reason they have this "low" online, (with fake players from l2-scripts rev) is due to their main lineage2classic domain... ;)

Im just tired of Admins muting me everytime, thought this was a community forum where we could discuss )))

You won't find any other project like this one out there. Not a single classic server is any close to this one, and if players would show more support instead of negative on every corner, I believe it will become even better. Support is always making miracles

​Your wrong i said it before and i say it again, there are atleast 2 servers: 1 upcoming and 1 already at 1.5 since 2015 opened.

This is not a Monopoly Server, the only reason they have this "low" online, (with fake players from l2-scripts rev) is due to their main lineage2classic domain... ;)

Im just tired of Admins muting me everytime, thought this was a community forum where we could discuss )))

​IIRC, both upcoming servers are L2j, and this one is L2OFF based. You cannot compare L2j (which, be it as it may, emulates most of the stuff) with L2OFF (Which has most features well developed). The comparison between them is quite dissimilar.

Now, if you do think that this server is based of an L2j distribution... thats quite unfortunate of your behalf.

The server is mostly Russian/Hispanics, the two most toxic kind of players in any game and that's also where most of the complaints are coming from. IMO the team is doing a good job and like others have said I haven't found any private servers as close to as good as this one. Admins have been getting a lot of flak about the updates but really they just need to brush off the negativity and not let it get to them. The complainers are a minority although they're very vocal.

• Like 2

The server is mostly Russian/Hispanics, the two most toxic kind of players in any game and that's also where most of the complaints are coming from. IMO the team is doing a good job and like others have said I haven't found any private servers as close to as good as this one.

message which is breaking forum rules

​I never said there weren't any other servers, I said I haven't found any that are better than this one. Also the fact this server is as far away as possible from being P2W, I know you can argue that CoL is P2W but it's still better than servers selling potions for real money.

Edited by Kse

You keep saying you aren't advertising, but it seems like you're trying really hard to advertise lol. And like I said, I don't want to play P2W servers, especially garbage ones with XP runes for real money, please get out of here with that nonsense.

You keep saying you aren't advertising, but it seems like you're trying really hard to advertise lol. And like I said, I don't want to play P2W servers, especially garbage ones with XP runes for real money, please get out of here with that nonsense.

​You asked me for differences, which i just told you... I can't refer differences without exposing the content itself without mentioning it... Don't get me wrong.

About P2W, he does not force you to "donate", he always provides several exclusive ways for you to obtain everything donatable from In Game (which you will not get on any other Server, since he's always unique), again get Informed...

And Runes, my friend, will be part of Classic in the future, unless l2classic does not adds them which will not make it retail like ;)

Anyway as you said, this Community are just Russians, some Europeans and Spanish, most of the Brazilians will not like it due to Russians.

Besides L2Classic community is getting tired of the constant Adena Sellers and Bots, and by the scam of the Auction system and several other stuff, that's why i started searching for others...

L2Classic already has / had his max community, now it's just a matter of time until they all spread out to other Server's just like what happened back at 2004 when all Interlude Servers started revealing themselfs! Its all about time

​You asked me for differences, which i just told you... I can't refer differences without exposing the content itself without mentioning it... Don't get me wrong.

About P2W, he does not force you to "donate", he always provides several exclusive ways for you to obtain everything donatable from In Game (which you will not get on any other Server, since he's always unique), again get Informed...

And Runes, my friend, will be part of Classic in the future, unless l2classic does not adds them which will not make it retail like ;)

Anyway as you said, this Community are just Russians, some Europeans and Spanish, most of the Brazilians will not like it due to Russians.

L2Classic already has / had his max community, now it's just a matter of time until they all spread out to other Server's just like what happened back at 2004 when all Interlude Servers started revealing themselfs! Its all about time

​Where did I ask you to state differences lol? I don't give two sh1ts about the ghetto ass P2W private servers you're trying to push. If you don't like this server gtfo of the forums.

Good post. And thanks to administration a lot, for giving us this server! 

Good luck and keep the good work!