Sign in to follow this  
Bou

Color title for event

I was one of the winners in the event. They sent me the opportunity to change the color of the title.
I was not Clan, but the title was !!!. I put the green title. Then I joined the clan. The title remained. But then I was expelled from the clan, and now I am without a title.

Dear administration, you will be able to put me back to the title of green color? (( :/

I have a birthday tomorrow :$ xD

I was one of the winners in the event. They sent me the opportunity to change the color of the title.
I was not Clan, but the title was !!!. I put the green title. Then I joined the clan. The title remained. But then I was expelled from the clan, and now I am without a title.

Dear administration, you will be able to put me back to the title of green color? (( :/

B|Stamp of Approval B|

​Happy Birthday in advance. Adventurer ^_^

Edited by Koll

Sign in to follow this