Sign in to follow this  
Sicklate

Experienced Bishop LF CP/Clan

Hello guys! :ph34r:

Just started the server ( I have around 2-3 hours of gameplay time spend o.O). As I am freshman i would like to see what are the opportunities and requirements of joining a solid cp/clan. Some info about me:

- 25 , perfect communication in English, I can add good understanding and speaking in French and Russian

- I usually play 5-6 hours a day (depends on my job), weekends I can go to unlimited ( or just limited by the hours to 24). Time zone GMT+1.

- Played L2 since start of the game, main roles are supporting roles such as : SE, EE, BP , but obviously I have experience in other classes as well!

- My current level is around 20th, class - Cleric (future bishop to be) O.o

- As I said earlier, I am looking for a cp/clan with which I can grow further in the game.

- Open to use any communication program, I have done so in the past so I really dont mind in fact I PREFER IT! (after all the games are there to make us communicate across countries and boundaries!)

In case any of you is interested please let me know! It will be great to hear from you either here or on personal message or in-game @ Francie (my nickname). :)

PS: I will be updating this topic regularly until I find a CP/clan in order to advertise myself so feel free to have a look inhere every now or then!

Enjoy!!! :o