Sign in to follow this  
Canserbero

It does not work for free " .offline_shop "

When I put the ".Offline_shop" command Says "You do not meet the requeriments to create offline shop" however there is a general message that says "Free offline shops are on again" I'm confused

When I put the ".Offline_shop" command Says "You do not meet the requeriments to create offline shop" however there is a general message that says "Free offline shops are on again" I'm confused

​1) It will not work free from 23:00 till 00:00 server time.

2) You can have only 1 free offline shop.

​1) It will not work free from 23:00 till 00:00 server time.

2) You can have only 1 free offline shop.

​I try it now, havent any offline shops and still cannot set any. So what is wrong?

So,
 yesterday only one-time I was been able to set offline shop, when I try it to do today I got this same message like before. So offline shops will be free or what? It's sick if this kind of staff will be payable or something. I think all of players should be able to use that command to use offline shops. Why you (admins) didn't set it to free? Obviously you said you did it.

So,
 yesterday only one-time I was been able to set offline shop, when I try it to do today I got this same message like before. So offline shops will be free or what? It's sick if this kind of staff will be payable or something. I think all of players should be able to use that command to use offline shops. Why you (admins) didn't set it to free? Obviously you said you did it.

​We set it free for so much time because event about free offline shops wasn't working for 2 weeks. That's why we give more then week of free shops. Next time after we fix it - will be only Thursday and Sunday for free shops.

so? only in those 2 days offline shops will be free? why not at all time O.o ?

​Cause offline shops are additional profit for server. To make all that you want for free like offline shops/2nd box and etc - we will must added in shop D/C/B for donate.

We don't what it.

Its only your opinion and your idea about donation etc. At all around servers its normal that all players are allowes to set offline shops, cause economy of server will be better, but as i said, its just your idea for this server.

So,

​We set it free for so much time because event about free offline shops wasn't working for 2 weeks. That's why we give more then week of free shops. Next time after we fix it - will be only Thursday and Sunday for free shops.

​Today's thursday and i cannot set free shop, why?

So,

​Today's thursday and i cannot set free shop, why?

​"Next time after we fix it - will be only Thursday and Sunday for free shops."

First we need to fix it so every one will have it.