Sign in to follow this  
bksonic

There is a system error. Please try logging in again later and loggin screen

hi there , i invite a friend to play with me , but she have some problems to log , she have windows 8 and she download the client and launcher from the .club site , but the log send her the message "There is a system error. Please try logging in again later" ,are she putting her pass too many times wrong or its something else ?
oh , and here is her logging screen
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff92b5473278487
and is weird because i have the loggin screen of the barn and aden in the far away , not that , she donwloaded the client from mega and update it later with the launcher from the .club site
some help ?

hi there , i invite a friend to play with me , but she have some problems to log , she have windows 8 and she download the client and launcher from the .club site , but the log send her the message "There is a system error. Please try logging in again later" ,are she putting her pass too many times wrong or its something else ?
oh , and here is her logging screen
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff92b5473278487
and is weird because i have the loggin screen of the barn and aden in the far away , not that , she donwloaded the client from mega and update it later with the launcher from the .club site
some help ?

​This message appears if try to login with incorrect info too much times.

Just close client and wait 15 min. After this start client and try to login.