Sign in to follow this  
Rinzler

Language used forum

The server hosts a range of players of different nationalities. And it has a forum for discussions with a well-organized structure. I would like to point out that for more direct communication with, say, fellow, has a session called Foreign Languages. But lately I've noticed an increasingly frequent presence of threads in native languages, especially Russian. I would ask that there be a sense of ethics on the part of the players and to mirror the administration that structured and responds to the same topics in English, which is the most globalized language and easy access to most nationalities. And the administration will cover this conduct in order to facilitate communication and integration of players. Otherwise the future will have a Tower of Babel here in the forum.

The server hosts a range of players of different nationalities. And it has a forum for discussions with a well-organized structure. I would like to point out that for more direct communication with, say, fellow, has a session called Foreign Languages. But lately I've noticed an increasingly frequent presence of threads in native languages, especially Russian. I would ask that there be a sense of ethics on the part of the players and to mirror the administration that structured and responds to the same topics in English, which is the most globalized language and easy access to most nationalities. And the administration will cover this conduct in order to facilitate communication and integration of players. Otherwise the future will have a Tower of Babel here in the forum.

"​Reports" and "I need help" can't be in eng only. Cause when people that doesn't know english trying to explain their problems - we mostly don't understand them ( because google translate is not perfect ;) ) and we ask them to explain on their main language and then asking someone to translate.

We must react on players problems fast and can't tell players that if you don't know eng, you can't make "report bug" or ask for help in "I need help" section.

Rule #5 of forum rules was changed:

5. Posting in any language except English in "English-speaking Community Forums". Posting in other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". Exception - post on foreign language with following translation to English from any online translator. If you want to create your language community, contact the forums administration.