Sign in to follow this  
Xi

Nuker Necro- LF HARD CORE CP - 6-16hr/day group

Hello I am from the USA I can  dedicate up to 16-18 hrs / day and 6 days a week up to 2 weeks at a time with break inbetween to a CP. 

I am looking ONLY for a hard core CP who plays for 6-16 hours a day at least 3-6 days a week. 

I am a necromancer with enchanted gears, and I have my old main char which is a lvl 52 Shillen Elder that was originally a EE. 

I speak english and spanish, but if someone speaks english and another language I can deal with understanding 1 person or few in the CP and I have  the ability to learn your language if you make that possible We're all humans we can all adapt So why segregate when we are smart enough to come together?

If a CP like this does not exist  and you are interested in a CP that plays 6-16 hours a day. has a core of people who understand or speak english Please leave a message here with your ingame char name and level and class/ classes and chars you can contribute to the CP.  If you are a CP leader interested in this recruit me! lol and lets make it happen (: Always better to have an insider on the server !

I don't recommend you to play with such schedule.

People before you did this and they left server after a while by throwing items in Giran.

Having such a prime on our server will make you reach cap faster than the rest of our players. And just because you will be higher level that doesn't mean you will win each pvp or enjoy the game more.
We will kill your CP's morale with PR's and Relogs until you weaker members will finally break and it will be the end. :)

So chill out play for fun!

do you think this is my first time L2? I've written and ran my own servers for years and have been a hard core player from the beginning. I am here for your gear who cares if I drop it in a lake and erase my char in a few weeks. This is what I define as fun. at least I will collect all  your gear and make you quit ( : like we do on every server.   

no amount of HUE HUE HUE  or cyrilic will put me down Lol.  Take my gear. The market is a nice way to make 1 bil an hour if you actually try.  Additionally unless you are a mod giving your self modded skills and free enchants nothing is impossible. I dont play games to say I cant do something.