Sign in to follow this  
Fenril

About the current client version

i'm currently re-downloading the game from the official site, since i had some problem with the zip files from google.

now i'm able to keep track of the download without issues, but the problem is that their version of the client(offi) is 1.5.

i've read that here they plan to add 1.5 soon, but despite that, i simply wanted to know if it was already possible to play here even with the 1.5 client, or if it's just impossible due to different patch contents( and i'm not sure if it's even possible to "downgrade" the 1.5 client at this point ).

any info on the matter will be appreciated.

i'm currently re-downloading the game from the official site, since i had some problem with the zip files from google.

now i'm able to keep track of the download without issues, but the problem is that their version of the client(offi) is 1.5.

i've read that here they plan to add 1.5 soon, but despite that, i simply wanted to know if it was already possible to play here even with the 1.5 client, or if it's just impossible due to different patch contents( and i'm not sure if it's even possible to "downgrade" the 1.5 client at this point ).

any info on the matter will be appreciated.

​Hello.

Server version is 1.3. But make you update your client to 1.3 then to 1.5 would be stuped, so with 1.3 update we already start working with 1.5 client.

So right now to play on our server you need to have 1.5 Classic client. But also we have our own features, so you will need to use updater after you download NCsoft 1.5 client.

Edited by Koll

Hello.

Server version is 1.3. But make you update your client to 1.3 then to 1.5 would be stuped, so with 1.3 update we already start working with 1.5 client.

So right now to play on our server you need to have 1.5 Classic client. But also we have our own features, so you will need to use updater after you download NCsoft 1.5 client.

so basicly after i'm done with the client download, i just need to download the launcher from here, do an update and everything should be fine.

alright, i'll give it a try, thx.

Hello.

so basicly after i'm done with the client download, i just need to download the launcher from here, do an update and everything should be fine.

alright, i'll give it a try, thx.

​Yes, but delete System folder first.