Sign in to follow this  
garik10043

Disconnect

Hi 

Have some proplem's with disconnect.

I run window with my gnome and sit at privat workshop, after time i back from work and i saw that my char had disconnect.

It's two day's contract. Please help my find the problem.
I Play on the a laptop, but when game is running a laptop does not sleeping mode.

Hi 

I run window with my gnome and sit at privat workshop, after time i back from work and i saw that my char had disconnect.

I Play on the a laptop, but when game is running a laptop does not sleeping mode.

​maybe u have something like 24h disconnect from your isp

or have some options that ur connection breaks up if u dont have enough traffic meanwhile.

Hi 

Thasts ok man, i have such problems too

In towns i have disconnects if clinet is active for 3-4 hours, somtimes i have no disconects and it usually doesnt depend on my isp problems, i've tested it

So i think server has some configurations to disconect accounts cuz when im using a se logged at my notebook offparty i have disconnects after 1-2-3 minutes when se has full hp/mp bar.

Sign in to follow this