Sign in to follow this  
Samus

L2C mods: chat colours etc

Hello hello all. Watching this server still being the best out there as I stated in a previous topic and still being alive and well kept by the admin team I think I might give it another go and spemd some fun, spare time cause after a 2month WOW subscription, oh well, we always come back to L2, our first love  :P

This is Solkey if anyone remembers me drop me a message here :) gonna start from scratch with a PP box cause I sold all my items of my main on the AH.

^ Report me for long introduction, here are my questions:

I know there's already a topic with so so many links but can we gather here all the available, legit mods for chat colours, item crystalization information etc, just like Morim used to make for 1.0? His patch had this thing which I desperately need and will try to explain: We got two modes for L2 -> Full screen and window mode. When we have Window mode on we can switch between L2 Clients (alt+tab for me) fast and easy which isnt happening when full screen is on where switching tabs is sloooww . With Morim's patch I could play on full screen and switch between tabs on my PC really smooth and fast. 

If anyone could help, would appreciate it.. thanks a lot!