Sign in to follow this  
yeah2345

estimative when server will start officialy?

Most people seem to be estimating 1-2 weeks since OB opened but the admins haven't actually said. Only time will tell I think.

I hope it start fast...

I test the server and i like it , i will play when the beta is over . I stop for now because will get wipe

same here!

Honestly I think beta will last at least for a month, too much work and too few admins/coders.

I would prefer them to fix the bugs before live.

That said I'm still impressed with the speed they are fixing bugs.

Keep up the good work STAFF!

We are doing our best here, thanks for noticing it. We take our project very serious since players will invest their time for a long-term period, therefor everything must run perfect before live. Currently we have no date for live.

We are doing our best here, thanks for noticing it. We take our project very serious since players will invest their time for a long-term period, therefor everything must run perfect before live. Currently we have no date for live.

​I want to personally thank you for the time you've put into the project. A lot of people on the forums put you through a lot of crap and complain (and as you know, I have had my difficult moments at times as well). That said, I believe you have the best intentions in mind and that's huge to me.

I'd rather things get done right than to get done fast. People are rushing the server launch, but that would only result in a bugged experience, followed by a flood of "OMG TIS SURWER SUX IS BROKN MEN LETS GO TO DIFERANT ON!"

So you do what you do, Draqla. Behind the curtains are many of us that are fully supportive of the server and whatever it takes you to get things fixed, prepped and running!

first traslate quest russ = ENGLISH...

​Quests are translated, just use alt+u. I tihnk every quest is on english. NPC htmls are not fully translated, but they are not so big problem :)

Cheers