Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Character stats - yes folks, it's stats again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so, we already know the "caps" about WIT and DEX:

DEX 1-30: +0.9 [current]+1.2% per 1 point of DEX [in 2.0]

DEX 31-99: +0.5% [current] +0.8% per 1 point of DEX [in 2.0]

WIT 1-30: +5% [current] +3.5% per 1 point of WIT [in 2.0]

WIT 31-99: +2.5% [current] +1.5% per 1 point of WIT [in 2.0]

now, i'd like to know the caps about all the other remaining stats. with variations for every race, if there's any at all.

i already checked plenty of l2c sites for info, yet i found none anywhere.

meanwhile, during my quest for knowledge, i stumbled upon this calculator: http://clan-avalanche.com/wp-content/themes/oblivion/calculator.htm

it has no limit on dyes(so u can calculate up to +12), and it is quite detailed.

thx in advance to whoever will bring me them infos :v

yes, those are exactly the old stats from pre-GoD chronicles.

the problem is that they're capped only at a value of +/-10, and i'm not sure if they scale in the same way in classic for every race.

beside, on that roster is not shown how much HP/CP a character can gain or loose by changing the CON value, only weight limit is shown there.

i could always use that calculator to see the overall amount on every single stat, but since admins will probably know better, i'd rather prefer to have a clarification on this, just to avoid further confusion.

forget bout +10+ in 2.0 we back to +4-4 :)

​i'd like to think that too, but admins haven't been very clear about 2.0 changes and patchnotes.

as an example regarding stats, on that calculator +4 CON gives about +500hp on human fighter, around +600hp with another +4CON and around +700hp with another +4CON dye. that's about +1.800hp with +12CON, similar values apply to CP as well.

all i want to know is if they scale in the same way here in this custom classic server, if it's different for every race, and if there's stats(like WIT/DEX) capped at some "break point".

i'll update the main post, forgot about DEX as well.

forget bout +10+ in 2.0 we back to +4-4 :)

​i'd like to think that too, but admins haven't been very clear about 2.0 changes and patchnotes.

as an example regarding stats, on that calculator +4 CON gives about +500hp on human fighter, around +600hp with another +4CON and around +700hp with another +4CON dye. that's about +1.800hp with +12CON, similar values apply to CP as well.

all i want to know is if they scale in the same way here in this custom classic server, if it's different for every race, and if there's stats(like WIT/DEX) capped at some "break point".

i'll update the main post, forgot about DEX as well.

DEX bonuses slightly improved:

• DEX 1-30: +0.9% → +1.2% per 1 point of DEX
  • DEX 31-99: +0.5% → +0.8% per 1 point of DEX

so i guess atm we have 1-30  +0.9%, 31-99  +0.5% for dex values, about other stats cannot tell much

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

Calculator dont show hp bonus from items +4 and more so he can have more mistakes. And why you speak abaut some 99 stats if there is not god stats and we never will have  99 dex or other stats. 

And why you speak abaut some 99 stats if there is not god stats and we never will have  99 dex or other stats. 

probably because those infos were taken directly from the official 2.0 patchnotes released by Innova, and they were showing how stats scale up to the breaking point?

good job for your contribution to the topic, captain obvious.

chimpmedia.jpg

[edit] san0, if you're alive, give me a sign :v (and possibly some infos as well regarding the other stats)