Stiba007

Limited class change

Custom change is change of skill,item,location, system of farmign items, exp on spots etc, not freaking donation class change service.

~Even if we limit ourselves to wording, and cosinder 'retail' or 'custom' as the only options to describe this feature, wouldn it cease to be 'retail' if it was available for Adena instead? Normally I'd really just let it slide as a different interpretation of a word but I'm really not following your thoughts on this one.

Also i wouldnt call "bug" a "custom change" cos its bugged since begining

Anyway it deeply affects the entire gameplay and will make people enroll to mages en mass when 2.0 hits the fan. If you think everyone having access to these +10++ mage weapons is just fine and it will do just well, then go check some 2.0 PvP vids from retail where mage and fighter weapons are enchanted on entirely different levels - as it should be - and mages still annihilate everything. This game is simply not optimized for mage and fighter weapons to have the same enchant chances and ignoring this will soon lead to some serious poopstorm. This one is from GK from one of the top CPs and enemies are kinda derp, but for my point please notice those IKs:

P.S. I hate your style of speach on forum, your titles of topics, your memes, images, sense of humor, emoticons etc. Just my honest opinion

Spooked%20Cat.jpg
Hot damn that's some solid fire 1.0 To be completely honest I have nothing against you, but if my dank memes are too much for you I won't hold it agaisnt you if you simply put me on ignore list. After all, no use casting my pearls before you cheeky scrubs :P

• Like 1

About weapons part i can agree. Mage weapons have lower chance to emchant for a reason. M atk scales much better woth dmg than p atk on fighter. So mage benefit much more from demon staf + 12 than fighter with gun +12. Also demon +12 is like am but emi +12 has like 100 p atk less than db, same goes for duals fists etc

No stibba, we love this class chage system and it's one of the main features this project have to get incomes and you guys are biggest hypocrites of this community because there are lot of bought characters in perkunas as in vigilance too, there are atleast 2 characters unbanned more than 2 times ( hello imxo and salaras ) in your lovely side aswell, stop acting like a lil baby, take it as an advice so people doesn't laugh every single time your fingers smash the keyboard arround forums.